Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Evening Consolidation

View
10 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

10. Re: Evening Consolidation Sep 19, 2013, 13:13 xXBatmanXx

nin wrote on Sep 19, 2013, 12:59:
xXBatmanXx wrote on Sep 19, 2013, 08:45:
First gripe: I found a really nice car that had a lot of stats maxed. I tuned it, pimped it, spent a lot of time and money (20k in the game early on is a LOT) and put it in Franklin's garage. I guess that garage is only for his white Dodge Charger? Disappeared. Not in lockup. Sucks.

Was going to use it for racing and rollin'.

I got at least two custom garages with the CE. Cars stored there save with your save game.

If you use your house garage, the cars disappear.

I've not found the junkyard/impound yet, but can missing cars be picked up there? Or is that online only? And is insurance online only, too?

A message will pop up "your (name of car here) was impounded" and you can go pick it up - that comes up later.

I put it in my main house, which I thought I could save one car - but I also didn't get those other garages until later cause of social club mess up. Today all the LifeInvader messages poppued up in game. Oh well. I made some serious $ today with some events, so i will just go recreate and add it to a garage I have for sweet cars in the hills from the CE.

The Social Club seems better today, and like I said, I had a ton of popups from LifeInvader......

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

9. Re: Evening Consolidation Sep 19, 2013, 13:10 nin

Wow, social club seems oddly responsive this morning. Stats seem up to date for my characters, too.

http://store.nin.com/index.php?cPath=10

8. Re: Evening Consolidation Sep 19, 2013, 12:59 nin

First gripe: I found a really nice car that had a lot of stats maxed. I tuned it, pimped it, spent a lot of time and money (20k in the game early on is a LOT) and put it in Franklin's garage. I guess that garage is only for his white Dodge Charger? Disappeared. Not in lockup. Sucks.

I got at least two custom garages with the CE. Cars stored there save with your save game.

If you use your house garage, the cars disappear.

I've not found the junkyard/impound yet, but can missing cars be picked up there? Or is that online only? And is insurance online only, too?

7. Re: Evening Consolidation Sep 19, 2013, 12:23 Parias

Yeah, how is all this supposed to work? If I upgrade my characters car then the upgrades seem to be retained - even if the vehicle disappears or gets lost somewhere (it'll always pop up back at the house again later on). But if I get a different vehicle and lose it (particularly because a triggered mission made it disappear) it'll never come back - even if I had it stored in my garage originally. Makes me really hesitant to invest any kind of money or effort into upgrading vehicles.

6. Re: Evening Consolidation Sep 19, 2013, 08:45 xXBatmanXx

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.

5. Re: No plans for GTA V on PS4, says Rockstar. Sep 19, 2013, 07:42 Quboid

LittleMe wrote on Sep 18, 2013, 23:28:
how a potential sixth instalment in the GTA series would look like on PS4.

Um, the headline is fail?? Reading the article it seems clear that Dan Houser was talking about GTA VI, not V. Move along, nothing to see here.

Also, all he says is that they work on GTA one at a time which given the release schedule shouldn't be a surprise to anyone, so there's no plans for GTA6 on the PS3, 360, Xbone or PC either. Of course, I'm pretty sure they do have plans but they're not about to distract people from GTA5.

Not only is Joystiq's headline flat out wrong, it's barely a news story.

- Quboid

4. Re: Evening Consolidation Sep 19, 2013, 06:47 xXBatmanXx

Rockstar Trying To Fix Social Club Issues.

They saw this coming and had no idea what would happen, thus they delayed GTA Online. Smart move.

3. Re: No plans for GTA V on PS4, says Rockstar. Sep 19, 2013, 01:30 Fantaz

it's also worth pointing out that GTA5 breaks day one sales records in the UK.

http://tinyurl.com/jw2mnyl

2. No plans for GTA V on PS4, says Rockstar. Sep 18, 2013, 23:28 LittleMe

how a potential sixth instalment in the GTA series would look like on PS4.

Um, the headline is fail?? Reading the article it seems clear that Dan Houser was talking about GTA VI, not V. Move along, nothing to see here.

Perpetual debt is slavery.

1. Re: Evening Consolidation Sep 18, 2013, 21:55 nin

"We now have sufficient resources to complete Gridiron Thunder without requesting matching funds from Ouya," the update reads.

Crooks.

And hey! $800 million...Damn!

10 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo