Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Nashville, TN 02/27

Regularly scheduled events

On Sale

• Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box on Steam. Save 75%.
  • Humble Indie Bundle 9. Pay what you want and help charity. FTL: Faster Than Light, FEZ, Trine 2: Complete Story, Mark of the Ninja, Eets Munchies, and Brütal Legend.

View
6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

6. Re: On Sale Sep 12, 2013, 22:55 killer_roach

Domgrief wrote on Sep 12, 2013, 06:19:
MoreLuckThanSkill wrote on Sep 11, 2013, 21:34:
Another great humble bundle. I own almost all those games already though, curses.

True, but if you're looking for a bargain, it's still a good deal even if you have all but one of the games.

And if you like paying a lot more than the minimum, you get a great opportunity to give money to the developers again, donate some money to charity, and get the games DRM free. Everybody wins!

I bought it for Eets Munchies and for DRM-free copies of Trine 2 and Mark of the Ninja.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. Re: On Sale Sep 12, 2013, 06:19 Domgrief

MoreLuckThanSkill wrote on Sep 11, 2013, 21:34:
Another great humble bundle. I own almost all those games already though, curses.

True, but if you're looking for a bargain, it's still a good deal even if you have all but one of the games.

And if you like paying a lot more than the minimum, you get a great opportunity to give money to the developers again, donate some money to charity, and get the games DRM free. Everybody wins!

4. Re: On Sale Sep 11, 2013, 23:26 nin

That's trippy - I have some of the DD reissues somewhere and I don't recall that song. Saw them live last year I think it was (maybe the year before? time flies) - Simon still had his voice, and sounded amazing.

At least I didn't buy Evolve.

3. Re: On Sale Sep 11, 2013, 23:21 Cutter

nin wrote on Sep 11, 2013, 21:25:
I swear, every time I read "Faster than Light", this song pops into my head...

I'll see your song and raise you Duran Duran - Faster Than Light and Sinner - Faster than Light!

"We choose the right to be who we are. We know the difference between the reality of freedom and the illusion of freedom."

2. Re: On Sale Sep 11, 2013, 21:34 MoreLuckThanSkill

1. Re: On Sale Sep 11, 2013, 21:25 nin

I swear, every time I read "Faster than Light", this song pops into my head...

At least I didn't buy Evolve.

6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo