Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Game Reviews

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: Game Reviews Sep 10, 2013, 14:06 Cutter

El Pit wrote on Sep 10, 2013, 11:08:
Cutter wrote on Sep 10, 2013, 10:59:
Good to see solid reviews for a Macheen for Pigs, mang. I'll probably give 'er a whirl around Halloween.

Best played while listening to Pink Floyd's "Animals" album.

Why not listen to Eric Burden and the Animals?

"Nobody wants to be nobody in America. Ed is the apotheosis of a prevailing American syndrome. It used to be that someone became famous because they were special. Now people are considered special just for being famous. Fame, itself, is its own virtue.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: Game Reviews Sep 10, 2013, 11:08 El Pit

Cutter wrote on Sep 10, 2013, 10:59:
Good to see solid reviews for a Macheen for Pigs, mang. I'll probably give 'er a whirl around Halloween.

Best played while listening to Pink Floyd's "Animals" album.

Consoles? I owned two: a Pong clone and an Atari 2600. And that's it.

3. Re: Game Reviews Sep 10, 2013, 10:59 Cutter

"Nobody wants to be nobody in America. Ed is the apotheosis of a prevailing American syndrome. It used to be that someone became famous because they were special. Now people are considered special just for being famous. Fame, itself, is its own virtue.

2. Re: Game Reviews Sep 10, 2013, 10:28 mch

I had a lot of trouble actually sticking with Dark Descent, it creeped me out so much. I just got a new pair of nice headphones last week...I think I'm going to go back to it tonight. Reading reviews of the new one have given me the itch.

PSN: CaseDesignate

1. Re: Game Reviews Sep 10, 2013, 10:19 Cram

Amnesia is excellent.

If the now regular price of $20 is too high for you, and I believe that's great value, I'm sure there will be sales in a few months.

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo