Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

etc.

View
7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

7. Old Navy Sep 11, 2013, 04:38 Ant

nin wrote on Sep 10, 2013, 10:08:
avianflu wrote on Sep 10, 2013, 10:06:
Blue do you know Old Navy is now selling a line of jeans called "blues news"? Are you expanding into the fashion business?

Fuck yes! Lawsuit time! GO FOR THE EYES, BLUE, GO FOR THE EYES!!!! (squeek!)

But Old Navy doesn't have an apostrophe!

Ant @ The Ant Farm: http://antfarm.ma.cx and Ant's Quality Foraged Links: http://aqfl.net ...
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

6. Re: etc. Sep 11, 2013, 00:21 Dev

If their only objection is the funding and creativity control, rockstar could just a) fund it themselves (they have tons of money) or b) start a KS for it. That would drag a ton of funding and console kiddies into KS (not sure if thats a good thing).  

5. Re: etc. Sep 10, 2013, 14:13 Cutter

Most people - whatever they do - don't get royalties so why should musicians? Voice actors don'tt get royalties in video games and they're far more important. Look at what's his nuts for GTA4. He made a 180k even though Rockstar made a billion. Suck it up and buy stock or start your own studio instead.

James Woods: Oh that's fun. That sounds like you had a fun time. Where would I fit in with the fun time, huh? Where does James Woods fit into the fun?

4. Re: etc. Sep 10, 2013, 12:20 Creston

“I’d rather people said, ‘hey, we’ll pay for your creativity, whatever it turns into’,” said O’Donnell.

Yeah, I bet you do.

I'll go up to my boss today and say "Hey, you need to pay for me being technical, whatever I actually end up doing." I'll let you composers know how that turns out. Rolleyes

3. Re: etc. Sep 10, 2013, 11:00 Cutter

Hells yeah! Lottery time for Blue. Think of all the new Corvettes you'll be able to buy!

James Woods: Oh that's fun. That sounds like you had a fun time. Where would I fit in with the fun time, huh? Where does James Woods fit into the fun?

2. Re: etc. Sep 10, 2013, 10:08 nin

avianflu wrote on Sep 10, 2013, 10:06:
Blue do you know Old Navy is now selling a line of jeans called "blues news"? Are you expanding into the fashion business?

Fuck yes! Lawsuit time! GO FOR THE EYES, BLUE, GO FOR THE EYES!!!! (squeek!)

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

1. Re: etc. Sep 10, 2013, 10:06 avianflu

7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo