Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Evening Mobilization

View
8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

8. Re: Evening Mobilization Sep 10, 2013, 09:13 Umbragen

As long as they're standing in line it's very unlikely they're polluting the gene pool. Think of it as Neo-neodarwinism.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

7. Re: Evening Mobilization Sep 10, 2013, 08:39 Verno

If they don't update the AppleTV then they have really squandered that whole market.  

Playing: Alien Isolation, Legend of Grimrock 2, Super Mario 3D World
Watching: A Good Marriage, The Knick, Gotham

6. Re: Into the Black Sep 10, 2013, 07:56 Quboid

NegaDeath wrote on Sep 10, 2013, 02:06:
"He and his friend Jon Murphy are pretty sure that once Apple announces its new phones on Tuesday at 1 pm, that a likely release date would be the 17th or the 20th."

*checks calendar*

Hahaha_no

Seriously though, taking at least a week off work (assuming they work) to line up outside so you can buy a mass produced incremental update. To a fucking phone.

That hasn't even been announced. I hope the announcement today (if there is to be one) is to announce some shit accessories and that the iPhone 5S will be available in November.

- Quboid

5. Re: Into the Black Sep 10, 2013, 04:36 Fion

Gotta love the iSheep.  

4. Re: Into the Black Sep 10, 2013, 02:06 NegaDeath

"He and his friend Jon Murphy are pretty sure that once Apple announces its new phones on Tuesday at 1 pm, that a likely release date would be the 17th or the 20th."

*checks calendar*

Hahaha_no

Seriously though, taking at least a week off work (assuming they work) to line up outside so you can buy a mass produced incremental update. To a fucking phone.

3. Re: Evening Mobilization Sep 10, 2013, 00:28 LaxerFL

The fact they would camp out that long for a fucking IPhone is just pathetic... They aren't even good phones! I'll take my Nexus 4 over any IPhone, any day!  

2. Re: Evening Mobilization Sep 9, 2013, 23:18 Cutter

They look like terrorist sympathizers that hate America to me. But seriously, camping out...for a phone. That's just beyond sad.

"Nobody wants to be nobody in America. Ed is the apotheosis of a prevailing American syndrome. It used to be that someone became famous because they were special. Now people are considered special just for being famous. Fame, itself, is its own virtue.

1. The people waiting in line for a new iPhone Sep 9, 2013, 22:11 Creston

Are complete fucking morons. Someone put them on a rocket to Mars so we can be rid of them.  

8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo