Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Evening Mobilization

View
8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

8. Re: Evening Mobilization Sep 10, 2013, 09:13 Umbragen

As long as they're standing in line it's very unlikely they're polluting the gene pool. Think of it as Neo-neodarwinism.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

7. Re: Evening Mobilization Sep 10, 2013, 08:39 Verno

If they don't update the AppleTV then they have really squandered that whole market.  

Playing: Dragon Age Inquisition, Far Cry 4, This War of Mine
Watching: The Fall, The Walking Dead, Leon

6. Re: Into the Black Sep 10, 2013, 07:56 Quboid

NegaDeath wrote on Sep 10, 2013, 02:06:
"He and his friend Jon Murphy are pretty sure that once Apple announces its new phones on Tuesday at 1 pm, that a likely release date would be the 17th or the 20th."

*checks calendar*

Hahaha_no

Seriously though, taking at least a week off work (assuming they work) to line up outside so you can buy a mass produced incremental update. To a fucking phone.

That hasn't even been announced. I hope the announcement today (if there is to be one) is to announce some shit accessories and that the iPhone 5S will be available in November.

- Quboid

5. Re: Into the Black Sep 10, 2013, 04:36 Fion

Gotta love the iSheep.  

4. Re: Into the Black Sep 10, 2013, 02:06 NegaDeath

"He and his friend Jon Murphy are pretty sure that once Apple announces its new phones on Tuesday at 1 pm, that a likely release date would be the 17th or the 20th."

*checks calendar*

Hahaha_no

Seriously though, taking at least a week off work (assuming they work) to line up outside so you can buy a mass produced incremental update. To a fucking phone.

3. Re: Evening Mobilization Sep 10, 2013, 00:28 LaxerFL

The fact they would camp out that long for a fucking IPhone is just pathetic... They aren't even good phones! I'll take my Nexus 4 over any IPhone, any day!  

2. Re: Evening Mobilization Sep 9, 2013, 23:18 Cutter

They look like terrorist sympathizers that hate America to me. But seriously, camping out...for a phone. That's just beyond sad.

"Bye weeks? Bronko Nagurski didn't get no bye weeks, and now he's deadů Well, maybe they're a good thing." - Moe

1. The people waiting in line for a new iPhone Sep 9, 2013, 22:11 Creston

Are complete fucking morons. Someone put them on a rocket to Mars so we can be rid of them.  

8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo