Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

NeonXSZ Early Access

Corridor shooter NeonXSZ is now available on Desura, offering Descent-inspired 6DOF gameplay for Windows, OS X, and Linux. This early release of the alpha version of the game carries a 50% discount, providing players the chance to influence development going forward, and giving reason to support their Steam Greenlight campaign. This recent trailer offers a nice look at the game's high-resolution graphics, and this changelog has all the details on the new version. Thanks Ant via LinuxGames.

View
3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

3. Re: NeonXSZ Early Access Sep 9, 2013, 16:33 Wildone

WOW OMGERD this is AWESUM! I think a better name for it tho, hmmm Des? Desc? Descent?!!! YES!!  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2. Re: NeonXSZ Early Access Sep 9, 2013, 11:41 yuastnav

Got it yesterday and played for 2/3 hours.
I have to admit that I haven't played a lot of Descent but it was quite a fun concept and NeonXSZ is looking good, too.
So far I had fun.
However one reviewer wrote, that in this game there is no end-goal or no objective so to say, you basically just kill enemies to get better gear, so it's kind of grindy.
I don't know whether this is going to change.

Like I said, it was definitely fun, although I think I expected a bit more, but maybe this will come later. However I do not regret my purchase.

1. Re: NeonXSZ Early Access Sep 9, 2013, 09:57 nin

From the video I saw of this yesterday, it looks fantastic. Might have to grab it...

http://store.nin.com/index.php?cPath=10

3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo