Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Out of the Blue

The NFL season kicked off on Thursday, but with only one game in the books, there's still time to jump into our BeatTheInsiders league for a little free competition to see who can pick more winners. Now I just need to resolve the Giants game overlapping with Breaking Bad and Ray Donovan tonight. Argh!

Kickoff Links: Thanks Ant and Acleacius.
Play: Bloodbath Avenue.
Story: Tokyo to host 2020 Olympic Games.
Media: Battlefield Friends - Girl Gamer. NSFW.
Not a Real Surgeon Simulator. NSFW.
Date Wars from SMBC Theater.

View
17 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

17. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 9, 2013, 08:41 nin

1badmf wrote on Sep 8, 2013, 23:57:
nin wrote on Sep 8, 2013, 19:03:
1badmf wrote on Sep 8, 2013, 18:59:
blue is there anything you can do about the background turning white? it seems to be a common enough problem since i've seen it complained about more than once, and it's happening to me 100% of the time now. i really don't wanna clear cookies/cache since i'd have to relog into dozens of sites, not to mention having to do that every few months would be somewhat annoying.

Where are you seeing it at (what device)? I get it on my phone, and toggling new/retro colors button fixes it, but only temporarily.

i get it on my phone as well, but this is my PC. latest chrome, toggling colors does nothing. still white.

I've not seen it on the desktop...I'm using FF, like Bats, and he's seeing it there, while I'm not.

Bizarre...

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

16. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 8, 2013, 23:57 1badmf

blue is there anything you can do about the background turning white? it seems to be a common enough problem since i've seen it complained about more than once, and it's happening to me 100% of the time now. i really don't wanna clear cookies/cache since i'd have to relog into dozens of sites, not to mention having to do that every few months would be somewhat annoying.

Where are you seeing it at (what device)? I get it on my phone, and toggling new/retro colors button fixes it, but only temporarily.

i get it on my phone as well, but this is my PC. latest chrome, toggling colors does nothing. still white.

15. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 8, 2013, 23:28 Sepharo

They tried real hard (or maybe it was the officials), especially in the first half, but the Lions just couldn't lose it today.  

14. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 8, 2013, 23:15 Capella

Fucking Ray Donovan. I might not watch anymore after tonight. Nobody is that stupid, especially him!

And will the Raiders ever be good again? I thought they had a shot today. FUCK!!

"Yeah everyone's gotta have the sickness
Cause everyone seems to need the cure"

13. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 8, 2013, 21:43 Creston

I had it happen once and it went away when I refreshed the page. In any case, you don't have to clear ALL your cookies. Just go into the cookies folder and delete the one that's called Bluesnews.com.

12. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 8, 2013, 20:46 xXBatmanXx

I get it on one machine with firefox. Clicking retro and back does nothing.

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad

11. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 8, 2013, 20:17 mag

jdreyer wrote on Sep 8, 2013, 19:33:
With Fukushima still leaking radiation I n3ver thought Tokyo would get it.

Beijing got it, and the air there is probably more harmful than hugging the Fukushima reactor core.

10. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 8, 2013, 20:02 Mr. Tact

Prez wrote on Sep 8, 2013, 16:50:
How 'bout them Jets, huh? UNSTOPPABLE! Laugh2
Saved by the stupidity of their opponents -- but that's bound to happen occasionally....

Truth is brutal. Prepare for pain.

9. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 8, 2013, 19:35 jdreyer

Hey mag , there are ways to clear a single cookie.  

"It's just a bunch of mystic bovine scatology to me." - 1badmf

8. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 8, 2013, 19:33 jdreyer

With Fukushima still leaking radiation I n3ver thought Tokyo would get it.  

"It's just a bunch of mystic bovine scatology to me." - 1badmf

7. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 8, 2013, 19:03 nin

6. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 8, 2013, 18:59 1badmf

5. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 8, 2013, 18:48 mag

Woo, man, I'm 4-11 so far this week. This is going to be a rough one!

Er. That is: 4/11. 4-7. You get what I meant.

This comment was edited on Sep 8, 2013, 19:50.

4. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 8, 2013, 17:33 Rigs

So...um, anyone wanna make any predictions about who will win The Chase? Square

=-Rigs-= Race

'I know what you think you are, what you want us to believe! But I don't buy it! For three years now you've been pulling everyone's strings, getting us to do all the work, and you haven't done a damn thing except stand there and look cryptic.'

3. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 8, 2013, 16:50 Prez

How 'bout them Jets, huh? UNSTOPPABLE! Laugh2  

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
- Mahatma Gandhi

2. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 8, 2013, 11:53 nin

Since it's OotB, I'm going to toss it here: After missing out/not wanting to pay $150, I've been kicking myself for not grabbing Injustice and it's fight stick (as I really wanted a decent stick w/o paying out the nose). Naturally prices spiked after it launched, with 3rd parties selling them for $200 or more.

By luck, I stumbled across lamestop (forgive me Father, for I have sinned) selling them for $100 (including game) and grabbed one. Not sure how long they'll be there, if anyone else is interested.

1. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 8, 2013, 09:51 xXBatmanXx

I am picking some underdogs, but with the spread only being 3-4 points on each of them, it is really a coin toss....be some really good games today. I am excited to see how some of the big name players that switched teams perform. Also, really have my eyes on the Falcons (even though I hate them) as I have them pegged to be one of the most explosive offenses this year. Be hard to match the Broncos game - but here's hoping!

Also some really good rookies to watch. T-minus 3 hours.

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad

17 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo