Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Borderlands 2 Ultimate Upgrade Pack 2 Released

Gearbox Software announces the Borderlands 2 Ultimate Upgrade Pack 2 is now available, further boosting the level cap in Gearbox's shooter/RPG sequel. Here's word:

Today's an exciting day for Borderlands 2 with the Ultimate Upgrade Pack 2: Digistruct Peak Challenge (containing 11 additional levels for characters to gain, more skill points, the challenging new Raid on Digistruct Peak map, and more) out now on Xbox 360, Steam and hitting PlayStation 3 with the next PlayStation Store update!

Details on the level cap increase, new content and latest software update can be found below:

Raising the Borderlands 2 Level Cap
    Borderlands 2 Update Notes

Don't forget there's more to come for Borderlands 2 with forthcoming Headhunter Packs! The first, T.K. Baha's Bloody Harvest, arrives in October packing a new uniquely-themed area, story-driven missions, giant boss fight and more unlockable character customizations with additional Headhunter Packs on the way!

View
7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

7. Re: Borderlands 2 Ultimate Upgrade Pack 2 Released Sep 4, 2013, 17:14 avianflu

When Tiny Tina is made to eat a green salad for the first time. laughed a lot.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

6. Re: Borderlands 2 Ultimate Upgrade Pack 2 Released Sep 4, 2013, 13:50 nin

Jivaro wrote on Sep 4, 2013, 13:45:
off-topic: I still hate the inventory system in this game and thus have trouble getting excited to pick it up again. It's a loot game with a seemingly "anti-loot gathering" inventory system. It is my hope that this is a part of the game they completely restructure with the next game.

Probably my #1 gripe with the game as well...I'm not sure where the problem lies, but sometimes menus don't scroll at all (no matter how much you scroll, the cursor pops back up to the top item), and I have to close/reopen the window to get it to work right.

http://store.nin.com/index.php?cPath=10

5. Re: Borderlands 2 Ultimate Upgrade Pack 2 Released Sep 4, 2013, 13:45 Jivaro

I think she is one of the coolest characters. Her dialogue is awesome. The rest of the characters in the game seem so "more of the same", which is typical in a sequel so I am not bashing it. I am just saying that for me the Tiny Tina character is refreshing.

off-topic: I still hate the inventory system in this game and thus have trouble getting excited to pick it up again. It's a loot game with a seemingly "anti-loot gathering" inventory system. It is my hope that this is a part of the game they completely restructure with the next game.

4. Re: Borderlands 2 Ultimate Upgrade Pack 2 Released Sep 4, 2013, 10:05 Verno

I didn't care for that character anyway, she felt really forced which in BL2 is saying something.  

Playing: Gauntlet, Dark Souls 2, Wasteland 2
Watching: Intruders, 24 Live Another Day, The Signal

3. Re: Borderlands 2 Ultimate Upgrade Pack 2 Released Sep 4, 2013, 01:45 Flatline

ViRGE wrote on Sep 4, 2013, 00:47:
The Half Elf wrote on Sep 3, 2013, 22:36:
Please keep buying shit for Borderlands, as our plans for Aliens CM have failed horribly!
Or you could keep buying BL2 expansions because it's a good game...

Tiny Tina's Raid on Dragon Keep was pretty fucking awesome and hilarious.

Except that they keep doing this really, really weird thing with Tina where everything about her is like terrible tragedy.

I don't get it. It's like the miscarriage cartoon from Control-Alt-Delete. Total tonal shift and I guess you're supposed to feel bad for thinking Tina is funny?

2. Re: Borderlands 2 Ultimate Upgrade Pack 2 Released Sep 4, 2013, 00:47 ViRGE

The Half Elf wrote on Sep 3, 2013, 22:36:
Please keep buying shit for Borderlands, as our plans for Aliens CM have failed horribly!
Or you could keep buying BL2 expansions because it's a good game...

1. Re: Borderlands 2 Ultimate Upgrade Pack 2 Released Sep 3, 2013, 22:36 The Half Elf

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop

7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo