Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Steamships Ahoy - Rayman Legends

Steam News announces the release of the Windows edition of Rayman Legends, which is also available as a recently released demo. They say:

When Rayman, Globox, and the Teensies discover a mysterious tent filled with captivating paintings, they are suddenly transported to a series of mythical new worlds!

Join them as they run, jump, and slap their way through each world to get home, save the day, and discover the secrets of the legendary paintings!

View
3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

3. Re: Steamships Ahoy - Rayman Legends Sep 4, 2013, 07:58 Axis

Best game ever on the Wii U. That makes 1 game so far the best ever on Wii U haha!  

Yours truly,

Axis
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2. Re: Steamships Ahoy - Rayman Legends Sep 4, 2013, 03:51 Cyanotetyphas

The demo was a lot of fun, looking forward to picking this up.

Origins was easily one of the best couch coop games of the generation, destroying Mario. I somehow got through the Living Undead bonus level and even on the high ends the difficulty is tuned just right thats it's exhilarating and not frustrating (looking at you super meat boy).

Synthetic Error - Entertainment bloggin http://syntheticerror.wordpress.com/

1. Re: Steamships Ahoy - Rayman Legends Sep 3, 2013, 22:39 ViRGE

Yay! I'm still working my way through it, but so far it's clearly the best 2D platformer since at least Rayman Origins, itself easily the best 2D platformer this side of the new millennium.  

3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo