Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Saturday Previews

View
3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

3. Re: Saturday Previews Sep 1, 2013, 02:14 jdreyer

"I think Godus is going to be the best game I've ever worked on," Peter Molyneux told me during a recent interview.

Well, there he goes again!

He told me he wants to reinvigorate the genre that has suffered a bad name from being applied to social games like FarmVille and CityVille. "That just pisses me off," he said of the mischaracterization.

At least he has SOME common sense.

Not so sure about this tho:

And the game won't hold your hand and explain this give and take, Molyneux said. "One of the principles of the game—and this is crazy, it is absolutely crazy, I don't know why… well I do know why—we don't tell you anything about this game at all. It's all about discovery. It's all about realizing—It's the old world of choices and consequences."

Given how much hand-holding there was in the Fable series, I wonder how true this will be.

This comment was edited on Sep 1, 2013, 02:19.

"It's just a bunch of mystic bovine scatology to me." - 1badmf
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2. Re: Saturday Previews Aug 31, 2013, 23:29 Creston

Hasn't he burned through his 400K by now yet?  

1. Re: Saturday Previews Aug 31, 2013, 15:39 Axis

Of all the games Pete M ever made, his best were when he had almost complete control from Bullfrog, pretty much every one is considered an overwhelming success (tho I played them on my Amiga!)

Looking forward to Godus. If it does as well as I hope, I wanna see a Magic Carpet sequel!!!

Yours truly,

Axis

3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo