Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Sword of the Stars: Ground Pounders Kickstarter

Kerberos Productions announces the planned Kickstarter is now underway for Sword of the Stars: Ground Pounders, their upcoming hex-based, turn-based science fiction strategy game. Here's word on what makes this different: "The Kickstarter campaign for Ground Pounders is unusual, with the developers seeking just $42,000 to cover the final three months of development, rather than more typical campaigns which attempt to raise the full budget for a full dev cycle. Instead, Kerberos has plans to take the game from its current Alpha state (a playable Alpha Demo has already been released) through an exclusive Beta period to release at lightning speedówith the projected final release date being December 2013." An early playable demo is available on Gamer's Hell.

View
2 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

2. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 30, 2013, 16:24 castewar

SotS2 updates continue regularly, with one just posted on the 26th. There are frequent non-public beta updates for those that want to help try out fixes and tweaks prior to them going into wide release. Anybody that wants the instructions and password to set Steam to accept the beta updates, head on over to the Kerberos message boards.

Thanks!

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

1. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 29, 2013, 22:04 Rigs

Rotfl

- said everyone we asked for funding before coming on here to beg...

Well, I guess we know how SOTS2 fixing is coming along...

'I know what you think you are, what you want us to believe! But I don't buy it! For three years now you've been pulling everyone's strings, getting us to do all the work, and you haven't done a damn thing except stand there and look cryptic.'
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo