Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Dragons of Elanthia Announced

Dragons of Elanthia website is now accepting signups from those interested in beta testing this upcoming free-to-play online game based on dragon-back aerial combat. The game will launch later this year, and they offer a trailer with almost three minutes of gameplay to show what to expect. Here's word:

In Dragons of Elanthia, players choose an elite dragon rider and mount, each with three unique abilities, and fly into massive battles in richly detailed environments. Together with a squadron of teammates, players use a range of tactics to defeat the opposition in intense, fast-paced combat. As players gain experience, their dragon and rider abilities become more powerful. Simutronics will continually expand the roster of both dragons and riders, enabling a myriad of combinations to suit every play style and provide endless replay value.

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: Dragons of Elanthia Announced Aug 30, 2013, 11:20 siapnar

Quinn wrote on Aug 30, 2013, 05:11:
I want a new Drakan I miss Rynn and Arokh
Yeah man, that was the first thing that crossed my mind when I saw this news post.
For some reason that game really struck a chord with me, I loved it.

I have projectile dysfunction.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: Dragons of Elanthia Announced Aug 30, 2013, 05:11 Quinn

I want a new Drakan I miss Rynn and Arokh  

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

3. Re: Dragons of Elanthia Announced Aug 29, 2013, 16:12 KS

The only Behemoths I want are the breasts on the ladies. Does the female wizard get a slider? The picture of her seems awfully covered up.  

2. Re: Dragons of Elanthia Announced Aug 29, 2013, 13:35 jdreyer

I'm only interested if "Male gamers only" and if I have to "Enter at my own risk" and if it's jam packed with scantily clad virtual females. Is it that kind of game? No? Oh.  

"Microsoft is the absent minded parent of PC gaming" - Verno

1. Re: Dragons of Elanthia Announced Aug 29, 2013, 11:44 KS

It seems to be PvP, is it? PvP means balancing means "My dragon sucks!", a sentiment which should never cross the mind of someone in a dragon game.  

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo