Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure Next Year

Publisher ATLUS and Big Finish Games announce a publishing deal for Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure, the title of the throwback FMV adventure game sequel Kickstarted under the codename Tex Murphy - Project Fedora. "The success of the Tex Murphy Kickstarter proved to us that fans were still out in the world, craving the nostalgic adventure gaming the series is known for," said Ryan Jones, Big Finish Games. "By partnering with ATLUS, we're going to bring the magic of Tex to a global audience in a big way. Their continued support will help us deliver the most exciting Tex Murphy adventure yet." Word is the game will be release for Windows early next year and that it will also be coming to OS X, though they do not say the releases will coincide. The Tex Murphy website offers a semi-recent teaser trailer and should be where to keep up with this project.

View
6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

6. Re: Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure Next Year Aug 29, 2013, 16:51 JediPunisher

Can't wait for this one... I'm glad I Kickstarted it.  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. Re: Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure Next Year Aug 29, 2013, 09:09 Parallax Abstraction

eRe4s3r wrote on Aug 28, 2013, 22:51:
uhm.. wasn't Atlus bankrupt ? Or am I confusing this with something else now?

Index Holdings is bankrupt and it's rather sadly ironic because Atlus was basically the only division of that company actually turning a profit.

Parallax Abstraction
Geek Bravado | YouTube

4. Re: Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure Next Year Aug 29, 2013, 01:51 ViRGE

eRe4s3r wrote on Aug 28, 2013, 22:51:
Technically it's Atlus's parent company. Atlas proper launched Dragon's Crown this month, so they just got a nice cash infusion.

3. Re: Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure Next Year Aug 29, 2013, 01:32 Drayth

One more day and this would have been an awesome Throw Back Thursday post..  

2. Re: Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure Next Year Aug 29, 2013, 01:19 Fantaz

very nice! i remember playing through those awesome Tex Murphy games back in the day...  

1. Re: Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure Next Year Aug 28, 2013, 22:51 eRe4s3r

6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo