Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Steamships Ahoy - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows

Steam News announces the release of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows, offering a serving of mutant on the half-shell. This is also on GameStop PC Downloads, and here's word:

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows takes you back to how it all began. Be the four Turtles Leonardo, Donatello, Michelangelo, and Raphael in the fight to save New York City from mutants, the Foot and Shredder. With seamless co-op, along with team combo moves and relentless combat, this is the game fans have been waiting for.

View
8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

8. Re: Steamships Ahoy - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows Aug 29, 2013, 08:50 ViRGE

saluk wrote on Aug 29, 2013, 03:54:
I was a tmnt fan back in the day, but the ip has aged horribly. Might as well try and revive the power rangers ip.
Revive? It's not dead (yet). Heck, it just turned 20 yesterday.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

7. Re: Steamships Ahoy - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows Aug 29, 2013, 08:48 Darks

Creston wrote on Aug 29, 2013, 01:35:
jacobvandy wrote on Aug 29, 2013, 00:19:
Lol, how the hell do you figure that? Anyone born in the mid- to late-'80s grew up watching the cartoon and trilogy of films at the height of TMNT popularity.

So like I said: All its fans are now either retired or dead. People who grew up in the 80s are fucking old, man!

You should try getting out every once in a while. The show is still running and has had many new episodes and movies through the past several years and has a strong following.

Creator of the Neverwnter Nights Eye of the Beholder Series of Mods.

http://nwvault.ign.com/View.php?view=Modules.Detail&id=6375

6. Re: Steamships Ahoy - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows Aug 29, 2013, 08:02 gray

Hah, it's actually still going strong. Check out the kiddie cartoon channels  

5. Re: Steamships Ahoy - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows Aug 29, 2013, 03:54 saluk

I was a tmnt fan back in the day, but the ip has aged horribly. Might as well try and revive the power rangers ip.  

4. Re: Steamships Ahoy - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows Aug 29, 2013, 01:35 Creston

jacobvandy wrote on Aug 29, 2013, 00:19:
Lol, how the hell do you figure that? Anyone born in the mid- to late-'80s grew up watching the cartoon and trilogy of films at the height of TMNT popularity.

So like I said: All its fans are now either retired or dead. People who grew up in the 80s are fucking old, man!

3. Re: Steamships Ahoy - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows Aug 29, 2013, 00:19 jacobvandy

Lol, how the hell do you figure that? Anyone born in the mid- to late-'80s grew up watching the cartoon and trilogy of films at the height of TMNT popularity. If anything, their fans now have a bunch of their own money to spend on things, as opposed to having to beg their parents for action figures and etc.

The only problem is that their (whoever owns it) attempts to revive the IP in the past 5-10 years have not been doing any favors for the franchise's legacy... The new "hipper" cartoon is just bizarre, and I have no interest whatsoever in the reboot movie. They should have just sold it to Disney, and let them give it the Pixar and/or Marvel treatment.

2. Re: Steamships Ahoy - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows Aug 28, 2013, 23:49 Creston

this is the game fans have been waiting for.

I think most fans of TMNT are by now already retired or dead.

1. Re: Steamships Ahoy - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows Aug 28, 2013, 22:20 Aero

This would have been a lot cooler as a semi-3D side scroller closer to the original arcade game.  

8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo