Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Ships Ahoy - Sid Meier's Ace Patrol & Space Ace

Steam News announces the release of the Windows edition of Sid Meier's Ace Patrol, and this port of the iOS flyer is also available on GameStop PC Downloads. Here's your briefing, pilot: "The skies over Europe are a dangerous place, where ace pilots lead their squadrons to glorious victory or crushing defeat! Take control of dozens of the most famous fighter planes of WWI and head into the dogfight. Roll, slip, and loop to get the drop on enemy aces. Upgrade your fighters over the course of your campaign and promote your best pilots so they learn new skills to give them an edge in battle. Can you change the tide of the war? Or will you go down in flames to an enemy ace?" Steam News also has word on the release of Space Ace, Don Bluth's sci-fi take on Dragon's Lair.

View
10 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

10. Re: Ships Ahoy - Sid Meier's Ace Patrol & Space Ace Aug 29, 2013, 12:05 nin

Optional Nickname! wrote on Aug 29, 2013, 12:00:
nin wrote on Aug 28, 2013, 12:01:
I'd rather have them on steam with the rest of my library.

You can import retail, non SteamDRM, games into SteamDRM. Here's some easy instructions for you:

1. Launch SteamDRM.
2. Click the Games menu, choose Add a Non-SteamDRM Game to My Library.
3. Browse for games on your computer or put a check next to the game(s) you wish to add to the Library.
4. Click Add Selected Programs

I bet you have a lot of non DRM games you will want to add to SteamDRM now, so I'll let you get to it.

Actually I don't really care about that. With steam, I find my game in the list, kick off the download, and then play.

I'm sorry I'm not helping your anti agenda more.

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

9. Re: Ships Ahoy - Sid Meier's Ace Patrol & Space Ace Aug 29, 2013, 12:00 Optional Nickname!

nin wrote on Aug 28, 2013, 12:01:
I'd rather have them on steam with the rest of my library.

You can import retail, non SteamDRM, games into SteamDRM. Here's some easy instructions for you:

1. Launch SteamDRM.
2. Click the Games menu, choose Add a Non-SteamDRM Game to My Library.
3. Browse for games on your computer or put a check next to the game(s) you wish to add to the Library.
4. Click Add Selected Programs

I bet you have a lot of non DRM games you will want to add to SteamDRM now, so I'll let you get to it.

8. Re: Ships Ahoy - Sid Meier's Ace Patrol & Space Ace Aug 28, 2013, 12:01 nin

I'd rather have them on steam with the rest of my library. Although I did mess with the daphne emulator a bit, in the past...

7. Re: Ships Ahoy - Sid Meier's Ace Patrol & Space Ace Aug 28, 2013, 11:59 Optional Nickname!

nin wrote on Aug 27, 2013, 21:38:
Sweet! Was just wondering the other day what the hold up was on Space Ace...

Space Ace, Space Ace HD and many versions of Dragon's Lair have been available box retail for PC for at least 5 years, closer to 10.

All without SteamDRM.

6. Re: Ships Ahoy - Sid Meier's Ace Patrol & Space Ace Aug 28, 2013, 01:23 RaZ0r!

Cutter wrote on Aug 28, 2013, 01:04:
Just like Dragon's Lair, they were both such a rip off. An absolute fortune must have been wasted on that game by kids everywhere when it first came out. Remember you'd pop in your quarter, start, make a wrong move, die once more, game over. Wtf?! I think I wasted about $5 before I finally quit in disgust and went back to Defender or Star Castle.

A quarter? Both were 50 cents a play here!

5. Re: Ships Ahoy - Sid Meier's Ace Patrol & Space Ace Aug 28, 2013, 01:04 Cutter

Just like Dragon's Lair, they were both such a rip off. An absolute fortune must have been wasted on that game by kids everywhere when it first came out. Remember you'd pop in your quarter, start, make a wrong move, die once more, game over. Wtf?! I think I wasted about $5 before I finally quit in disgust and went back to Defender or Star Castle.

"The South will boogie again!" - Disco Stu

4. Re: Ships Ahoy - Sid Meier's Ace Patrol & Space Ace Aug 27, 2013, 23:34 Techie714

LOL, we are all old....  

Steam (ID)
http://steamcommunity.com/id/techie714/
DEAD SH0T
Keep your privacy!
http://prism-break.org/

3. Re: Ships Ahoy - Sid Meier's Ace Patrol & Space Ace Aug 27, 2013, 23:02 PropheT

Cutter wrote on Aug 27, 2013, 22:10:
Holy shit talk about a trip in the way back machine. I remember playing Space Ace in the arcades. I fucking hated it.

lol, I said the same thing when I saw it on Steam earlier.

"Wow, I remember playing that! God, I hated that game."

2. Re: Ships Ahoy - Sid Meier's Ace Patrol & Space Ace Aug 27, 2013, 22:10 Cutter

Holy shit talk about a trip in the way back machine. I remember playing Space Ace in the arcades. I fucking hated it.

"The South will boogie again!" - Disco Stu

1. Re: Ships Ahoy - Sid Meier's Ace Patrol & Space Ace Aug 27, 2013, 21:38 nin

Sweet! Was just wondering the other day what the hold up was on Space Ace...

10 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo