Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag Trailer

This new trailer is a version of the Gamescom Naval and Fort trailer from Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag, the next installment in Ubisoft's stealth/action series. Here's word: "The latest Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag walkthrough showcases the new, exciting naval fort gameplay. The walkthrough opens with our new hero, Edward Kenway and his companion Adewale as they discuss the “country called Jackdaw” before diving into the thrilling excitement of a fort raid from sea. The gameplay includes commentary from game director Ashraf Ismail."

View
7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

7. Re: Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag Trailer Aug 28, 2013, 12:09 Creston

saluk wrote on Aug 28, 2013, 02:53:
Loved it up until the point where it became assassin's creed and I remembered what I was watching. Can we get a sid meiers pirates 2013 or something instead of this tired franchise?

This basically is Pirates! 2.0. They just shoehorn the AC stuff in there because they have to release an AC title every year.

I wouldn't worry too much about it. If AC3 is any indication, the actual "assassin" stuff will take approximately 10 minutes in the whole game.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

6. Re: Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag Trailer Aug 28, 2013, 10:07 siapnar

I like this direction they're taking AC in, I found the past games weren't my thing (Haven't played AC3, yet).
This, on the other hand...

Verno wrote on Aug 28, 2013, 09:54:
I just hope they put in a lot of random events into the game to spice things up. The AC games get super repetitive due to their lite open world components. They are great at building an open world and not so good at giving you things to do inside of it that aren't busy work.
Sounds like the same problem with Mafia 2. Absolutely gorgeous game, but not much to do in it.
Still, I just drive around and admire

I have projectile dysfunction.

5. Re: Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag Trailer Aug 28, 2013, 09:54 Verno

I just hope they put in a lot of random events into the game to spice things up. The AC games get super repetitive due to their lite open world components. They are great at building an open world and not so good at giving you things to do inside of it that aren't busy work.  

Playing: South Park, Dark Souls 2
Watching: Enemy, Network, Wer

4. Re: Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag Trailer Aug 28, 2013, 04:00 Sempai

This looks fantastic.  

3. Re: Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag Trailer Aug 28, 2013, 02:53 saluk

Loved it up until the point where it became assassin's creed and I remembered what I was watching. Can we get a sid meiers pirates 2013 or something instead of this tired franchise?  

2. Re: Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag Trailer Aug 27, 2013, 22:52 eDave

Yup. One more game pushing me to upgrade. One more and it's a go.  

1. Re: Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag Trailer Aug 27, 2013, 22:18 Cutter

I am going to both play and enjoy this.

Toff

"The South will boogie again!" - Disco Stu

7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo