Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

etc., etc.

View
2 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

2. Re: etc., etc. Aug 28, 2013, 00:36 Sepharo

Study Foiled When Researchers Canít Find Men Who Play Computer Games for Less Than 2 Hours a Day

That's pretty hilarious. I wonder what the criteria was for "computer game".

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

1. Re: etc., etc. Aug 28, 2013, 00:34 SlimRam

• Fallout: Lanius fan film released

• My Film Review:

There's no naked female skin here and no 'Pause and Toss' moments in this film. The women that are in the movie look like they would stink, badly. I understand that this is a portrayal of a post apocalyptic wasteland BUT, nonetheless, the women look like they would be funky. That being said, grimy women dancing 'seductively' only merely makes the viewer want to pay more attention to the movie (which is something I would imagine the producer and director wanted to avoid considering the final product).

I think the moral of this review is quite simply: 'Stinky Women Cannot Be Sexy' and to be truly funky and sexy you MUST BE
    'George Clinton and The P Funk All-stars' Guitarist

Thanks for reading my in-depth film review

This comment was edited on Aug 28, 2013, 01:22.

The last time I went to a funeral, I looked over at the widow then look down at her husband's body and said, "I wouldn't be caught dead wearing that suit."
    Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
    < Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo