Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Apocalypse Trailer

Here's a new video showing gameplay from the Apocalypse DLC for Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, which launches tomorrow for the Xbox 360 edition of the military shooter sequel, and will come soon to Windows and PlayStation 3. Here's the pitch: "Call of DutyŽ: Black Ops II Apocalypse marks Treyarch's fourth and final DLC map pack for Call of Duty: Black Ops II, capping-off the year with two all-new Multiplayer Maps, two re-imagined fan-favorite Multiplayer classics, and an alternate-reality Dieselpunk Zombies experience that transports players to the undead-infested trenches of a World War I battlefield."

View
2 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

2. Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Apocalypse Trailer Aug 27, 2013, 00:22 Trevellian

jdreyer wrote on Aug 26, 2013, 21:18:
"...an alternate-reality Dieselpunk Zombies experience that transports players to the undead-infested trenches of a World War I battlefield."

So, Call of Duty meets Sucker Punch?

That and there has also been some accusation going on that they stole the art design for the giant robot from some well known artist who also designed the concept art for the robots in Pacific Rim and didn't credit the guy.

I haven't really kept up with it so don't know how it ended, mostly cause I don't care about COD.

For the Republic
-C22 Waterson of Planetside 2/Tahyang in ArcheAge
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

1. Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Apocalypse Trailer Aug 26, 2013, 21:18 jdreyer

"...an alternate-reality Dieselpunk Zombies experience that transports players to the undead-infested trenches of a World War I battlefield."

So, Call of Duty meets Sucker Punch?

"Microsoft is the absent minded parent of PC gaming" - Verno
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo