Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

World of Warcraft Trading Card Game Ending Production

Battle.net has the announcement that set 21 will be the last set of cards released for the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game (thanks Massively). They offer instructions on how those holding loot cars can redeem them for in-game goodies in a short FAQ on the topic. This also addresses the possibility the game will return with a pessimistic outlook: "While we don't have any specific announcements to make at this time, we don't expect to renew the license for the WoW TCG."

View
3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

3. Re: World of Warcraft Trading Card Game Ending Production Aug 26, 2013, 08:36 Mr. Tact

JohnBirshire wrote on Aug 25, 2013, 13:01:
I see these cards at most retail stores, but have never met anyone that has mentioned they play it.
I could say the same about all the trading card games except for Magic, actually know 2 or 3 people who played that.

Truth is brutal. Prepare for pain.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2. Re: World of Warcraft Trading Card Game Ending Production Aug 25, 2013, 13:01 JohnBirshire

I see these cards at most retail stores, but have never met anyone that has mentioned they play it.  

1. Re: World of Warcraft Trading Card Game Ending Production Aug 25, 2013, 12:46 nin

I signed up for the hearthstone beta, as I admit, it looked semi fun (provided no real world money is expected to be spent).

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo