Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

etc.

View
8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

8. Re: etc. Aug 25, 2013, 04:21 jdreyer

xXBatmanXx wrote on Aug 25, 2013, 01:41:
jdreyer wrote on Aug 24, 2013, 15:40:
There's one good thing about video games: it keeps kids off the streets where they'll get into trouble. The rise in video games directly correlates to the reduction in crime rates, and I think that connection is more than coincidental.

huh? Juvie crime is on the rise, out of control, and more violent than ever.....

I don't know about your region, but that's not the case nationally, not according to the stats. Crime arrests are half of what they were in 1995, just about the time when games started getting popular.

"It's just a bunch of mystic bovine scatology to me." - 1badmf
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

7. Re: etc. Aug 25, 2013, 01:41 xXBatmanXx

jdreyer wrote on Aug 24, 2013, 15:40:
There's one good thing about video games: it keeps kids off the streets where they'll get into trouble. The rise in video games directly correlates to the reduction in crime rates, and I think that connection is more than coincidental.

huh? Juvie crime is on the rise, out of control, and more violent than ever.....

Buy from GreenManGaming? Use this, we both get $2.00 - http://www.greenmangaming.com/?gmgr=purutuwi

6. Re: etc. Aug 24, 2013, 21:12 maleitch

In a world where cable news networks are edging closer to Jerry Springer than Dan Rather, one network has the stones...

You mean the Dan Rather that peddled proven false stories on Bush and had to resign in disgrace? Not surprised that is your watermark for "good" journalism.

5. Re: etc. Aug 24, 2013, 15:40 jdreyer

"It's just a bunch of mystic bovine scatology to me." - 1badmf

4. Re: etc. Aug 24, 2013, 12:36 Agent.X7

In a world where cable news networks are edging closer to Jerry Springer than Dan Rather, one network has the stones...  

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

3. Re: etc. Aug 24, 2013, 12:05 Mashiki Amiketo

Fibrocyte wrote on Aug 24, 2013, 11:20:

Erm... what?
Read the story, then goto Canada or Europe. Come back, and you'll get what I'm talking about.

--
"For every human problem,
there is a neat, simple solution;
and it is always wrong."
--H.L. Mencken

2. Re: etc. Aug 24, 2013, 11:20 Fibrocyte

Mashiki Amiketo wrote on Aug 24, 2013, 10:44:
That CNBC article is actually pretty funny. I'm pretty sure that guys are simply unwilling to go out on dates, especially considering the possible ass rape that the courts hand to guys, relating with and to do on any topic, or part of any relationship--especially kids, and separations.

Erm... what?

1. Re: etc. Aug 24, 2013, 10:44 Mashiki Amiketo

That CNBC article is actually pretty funny. I'm pretty sure that guys are simply unwilling to go out on dates, especially considering the possible ass rape that the courts hand to guys, relating with and to do on any topic, or part of any relationship--especially kids, and separations.  
--
"For every human problem,
there is a neat, simple solution;
and it is always wrong."
--H.L. Mencken

8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo