Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Consolidation

View
11 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

11. Re: Morning Consolidation Aug 24, 2013, 07:42 ViRGE

Jerykk wrote on Aug 23, 2013, 12:34:
Wait, are they capping the FPS at 30 for the PC version of NFS: Rivals too? Because that would be really, really dumb.
I imagine we won't know for sure until it launches on the PC. But they'd hardly be the first game to cap the PC version at the same framerate as the consoles.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

10. Re: Morning Consolidation Aug 23, 2013, 20:48 HorrorScope

Wayyyy too much talking about capping next gen games at 30fps this week. Talk about really exciting the player base with powerful systems.

Where's the cloud to F'in save us?

This comment was edited on Aug 23, 2013, 20:54.

9. Re: Morning Consolidation Aug 23, 2013, 13:09 jdreyer

"I love it." MS got slaughtered by Sony in the PR wars. I don't think they won a single point. You have to wonder WTF they were thinking.  

"Microsoft is the absent minded parent of PC gaming" - Verno

8. Re: Morning Consolidation Aug 23, 2013, 12:34 Jerykk

Wait, are they capping the FPS at 30 for the PC version of NFS: Rivals too? Because that would be really, really dumb.  

7. Re: Morning Consolidation Aug 23, 2013, 11:25 SpectralMeat

Deal with it  

Steam: SpectralMeat

6. Re: Morning Consolidation Aug 23, 2013, 11:23 Julio

Phil would love it if Xbone was even competitive to PS4.  

5. Re: Morning Consolidation Aug 23, 2013, 11:21 nin

Creston wrote on Aug 23, 2013, 11:18:
Microsoft's Phil Spencer on competition with Sony (real version): "Goddammit, why won't they fucking DIE? We could have had awesome DRM, gotten a massive cut from used sales and done absolutely nothing for the customer whatsoever. And then Sony goes and becomes fucking nice all of a sudden, and now I'm eating all these dishes of tasty fucking crow!"

"We should totally throw chairs at them!!!"

http://store.nin.com/index.php?cPath=10

4. Re: Morning Consolidation Aug 23, 2013, 11:18 Creston

Microsoft's Phil Spencer on competition with Sony (real version): "Goddammit, why won't they fucking DIE? We could have had awesome DRM, gotten a massive cut from used sales and done absolutely nothing for the customer whatsoever. And then Sony goes and becomes fucking nice all of a sudden, and now I'm eating all these dishes of tasty fucking crow!"  

3. Re: Morning Consolidation Aug 23, 2013, 11:11 Cutter

What competition? MS is going to get crushed.

And if this stupid Son of Rome crap is what people can expect from all the new Failbox games they're really going to get their ass handed to them.

"Bye weeks? Bronko Nagurski didn't get no bye weeks, and now he's deadů Well, maybe they're a good thing." - Moe

2. Re: Why Need for Speed- Rivals runs at 30 frames per second. Aug 23, 2013, 10:41 SirKnight

They're sacrificing gameplay for something stupid. Go EA. 30fps for a racing game is just dumb. So what if there's some stutter in AllDrive every once and a while, as long as the ACTUAL RACING is handled like it should be that's all that matters.

I was thinking of getting this NFS for the PS4, but now I don't know.

1. Re: Morning Consolidation Aug 23, 2013, 09:39 Verno

Microtransactions on the friggin in-game armor, jesus christ Microsoft at least launch the console before you start fleecing people.  

Playing: Dragon Age Inquisition, Far Cry 4, This War of Mine
Watching: Pioneer, Predestination, Homeland

11 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo