Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Evening Screenshots

View
9 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

9. Re: Evening Screenshots Aug 22, 2013, 09:11 Mad Max RW

Fantaz wrote on Aug 22, 2013, 01:57:
Mad Max RW wrote on Aug 21, 2013, 20:35:
Nice. There's at least one similar looking jacked up Corvette (or Corvette knockoff) in Fury Road.

you must be excited!

I like the look of it and really enjoyed Just Cause 2. If they can avoid doing what Gearbox and Sega did to Aliens I'll be satisfied. Avalanche has something to prove instead of riding on hype alone. I'm cautiously optimistic.

There's tons of stuff I can list from what little we've seen that bothers me. But it's a video game. They were cool enough to go back and hire Aussie voice actors at least. And they got the Interceptor design right with what side he drives on, unlike the fucking motion comic.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

8. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 22, 2013, 08:51 Rigs

Wow, second screenie there, looks like Max is... *puts sunglasses on over other pair of sunglasses* ...in a Rage!

YYYEEEEEAAAAHHHHH!!!

Bow

=-Rigs-=

'I know what you think you are, what you want us to believe! But I don't buy it! For three years now you've been pulling everyone's strings, getting us to do all the work, and you haven't done a damn thing except stand there and look cryptic.'

7. Re: Evening Screenshots Aug 22, 2013, 07:39 Aero

Cutter wrote on Aug 22, 2013, 05:16:
Enh, movie tie-in game. I would not get my hopes up, fellas.

I get the feeling, when they were making Just Cause (2), they were heavily influenced by Mad Max. The vehicle fights, the wrist-mounted crossbows, the look of the character. I think they've always wanted to make a Mad Max game.

This still might suck, but I can't imagine a better combination of developer and IP. I don't think it will just be a cash-in. You may be right of course, and if it were any other developer, I would surely agree with you, but I don't think so in this case.

6. Re: Evening Screenshots Aug 22, 2013, 05:16 Cutter

Enh, movie tie-in game. I would not get my hopes up, fellas.

"The South will boogie again!" - Disco Stu

5. Re: Evening Screenshots Aug 22, 2013, 01:57 Fantaz

Mad Max RW wrote on Aug 21, 2013, 20:35:
Nice. There's at least one similar looking jacked up Corvette (or Corvette knockoff) in Fury Road.

you must be excited!

4. Re: Evening Screenshots Aug 21, 2013, 23:15 Creston

Those are some sweet screenshots. Here's hopin'.  

3. Re: Evening Screenshots Aug 21, 2013, 22:11 SlimRam

Oh I WANT

*sploop*

'It's perfectly normal,nothing wrong with me, but we're gonna need a clean up on isle 3'

Slightly Off Movie Quotes:

Han Solo: Still, she's got a lot of spirit. I don't know, whaddya think? You think a princess and a guy like me...

Luke: No. If ANYONE is nailing my sister, it's going to be ME!

2. Re: Evening Screenshots Aug 21, 2013, 22:06 Dagnamit

open world Mad Max game made by the studio that did Just Cause 2? That's an insta-buy.  

1. Re: Evening Screenshots Aug 21, 2013, 20:35 Mad Max RW

9 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo