Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Sir, You Are Being Hunted Alpha Early Access

Rock, Paper, Shotgun has word that early access to the alpha version of Sir, You Are Being Hunted is now available to those who purchase the survival game through Steam or the Humble Store, as well as to their Kickstarter backers. You'd almost think the game was developed by a writer from this eloquent description: "Sir, You Are Being Hunted is a procedurally-generated British horror in which tweed-wearing robots hunt you for sport. Roam the landscape, scavenge for food, hide breathlessly in the undergrowth, flee in terror, and even fight back with stolen weapons. Sir is a stealth and survival game unlike any other."

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: Sir, You Are Being Hunted Alpha Early Access Aug 20, 2013, 08:22 SpectralMeat

Judging it from the youtube vids it looks kind of fun.  

Steam: SpectralMeat
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: Sir, You Are Being Hunted Alpha Early Access Aug 20, 2013, 00:19 Axis

Think I'd have maybe an hour's worth of fun with this at best from what I've seen so far.  

Yours truly,

Axis

2. Re: Sir, You Are Being Hunted Alpha Early Access Aug 19, 2013, 21:49 gilly775

Yeah, it is coming later. I remember hearing about them early in the Kickstarter but the comments were that they'd appear after the alpha.  

1. Re: Sir, You Are Being Hunted Alpha Early Access Aug 19, 2013, 21:22 nin

Played this for a little bit. I thought there were more config options you could pick up front (what enemies, etc), maybe those are coming later...

Fun, so far.

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo