Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs Next Month; Preorder Discount

Frictional Games announces Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs will be released on September 10th for Windows, OS X, and Linux, offering another survival/horror experience using the same setting as Amnesia: The Dark Descent. Here's word:

From the creators of Amnesia: The Dark Descent and Dear Esther comes a new first-person horror game that will drag you to the depths of greed, power and madness. It will bury its snout into your ribs and it will eat your heart. Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs is survival–horror at its most unsettling; helpless and alone, no weapons to soothe your nerves, and the dim light of your lantern to offer any comfort.

For Windows, Mac, and Linux, Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs is available for $15.99 ($19.99 regularly) at these digital distributors:
Steam
GOG
Humble Store
Gamefly
GamersGate
Desura
Mac Game Store

Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs' narrative-driven horror, free of combat and complex puzzles, instead encourages players to entrench themselves in the world, be consumed by its ambiance, and run for their lives. More info:
http://aamfp.com/

View
4. Re: Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs Next Month; Preorder Discount Aug 19, 2013, 23:27 ItBurn

Jerykk wrote on Aug 19, 2013, 23:24:
ItBurn wrote on Aug 19, 2013, 22:42:
I super-loved Amnesia, but I have no interest in this one... They need to get a hold of my interest...

So... why do you have no interest in this one if you loved the first one..?

I don't know. I guess I was left fully satisfied. I mean, I understood all the mechanics and illusions. Maybe if this one has enough new things I could get excited, but from the previous trailer I saw, it looked like exactly the same thing. Don't get me wrong, I'll definitely look at this one closely, but I just not excited :p

edit: using right words

This comment was edited on Aug 19, 2013, 23:52.

Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo