Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Saturday Legal Briefs

View
50 Replies. 3 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 ] Older >

50. Re: Saturday Legal Briefs Aug 19, 2013, 16:19 Beamer

dj LiTh wrote on Aug 19, 2013, 16:11:
RollinThundr wrote on Aug 19, 2013, 16:07:
Beamer wrote on Aug 19, 2013, 12:43:
Verno wrote on Aug 19, 2013, 12:23:
Mad Max RW wrote on Aug 18, 2013, 19:05:
Sepharo wrote on Aug 18, 2013, 17:58:
Mad Max RW wrote on Aug 18, 2013, 17:49:
Why am I suddenly a fan of scumbag Putin?

Because you're deranged?

Or maybe he's the only world leader calling Obama on his bullshit bluffs. He makes him look like a little bitch and it's so entertaining. Guess that "reset button" was a bunch of nonsense, eh? Fucking liberal ideologues getting their asses handed to them. And deservedly so.

http://www.tomatobubble.com/putin_obama.html Try not to laugh.

After reading that link I've decided that you are literally a crazy person. Forget liberals, most rational conservatives will be disavowing that insanity.

I didn't think anyone on this side bought into the whole "our leader is a real man who drinks vodka and skins bears!" propaganda Putin brought back. You know, the one with all the hysterical photos, some of which are staged (not all), and somehow none of which are ironic.

Funny never heard you complain when Bush was president and people compared him to Hitler. Wonder what changed?

Noone in this thread is comparing the current president to hitler, but better trollin next time!

I don't even think I complained about anything. I just pointed out how funny it is that Putin makes himself out to be Zangeif.

-------------
Music for the discerning:
http://www.deathwishinc.com
http://www.hydrahead.com
http://www.painkillerrecords.com
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

49. Re: Saturday Legal Briefs Aug 19, 2013, 16:15 jdreyer

RollinThundr wrote on Aug 19, 2013, 08:00:

If it were a Republican admin he'd long ago be impeached. Between Bhengazi, fast and furious, drone striking US citizens, Obama care, the list of plain and simple flat out failures, and shredding of the Constitution this administration has presided over with the leftist media giving him a full pass the entire time.

I know right? Just like Reagan was impeached for Iran/Contra, and Bush & Cheney were impeached for torture, falsifying intelligence, and extraordinary rendition. Republican prez's are ALWAYS impeached when they break the law.

Oh, wait. The only president impeached in the last 30 years was a Dem. For lying about a BJ.

EDIT: The Repubs control the house. They could vote to impeach on any of the things you mentioned. Yet, they have not. Why not?

This comment was edited on Aug 19, 2013, 16:23.

"Microsoft is the absent minded parent of PC gaming" - Verno

48. Re: Saturday Legal Briefs Aug 19, 2013, 16:11 dj LiTh

RollinThundr wrote on Aug 19, 2013, 16:07:

Because you're deranged?

Or maybe he's the only world leader calling Obama on his bullshit bluffs. He makes him look like a little bitch and it's so entertaining. Guess that "reset button" was a bunch of nonsense, eh? Fucking liberal ideologues getting their asses handed to them. And deservedly so.

After reading that link I've decided that you are literally a crazy person. Forget liberals, most rational conservatives will be disavowing that insanity.

I didn't think anyone on this side bought into the whole "our leader is a real man who drinks vodka and skins bears!" propaganda Putin brought back. You know, the one with all the hysterical photos, some of which are staged (not all), and somehow none of which are ironic.

Funny never heard you complain when Bush was president and people compared him to Hitler. Wonder what changed?

Noone in this thread is comparing the current president to hitler, but better trollin next time!

47. Re: Saturday Legal Briefs Aug 19, 2013, 16:11 RollinThundr

Because you're deranged?

Most conservatives would laugh serious or not. I can't count how many anti republican crap there is on social media like tumblr true or not, I'm sure that's just dandy though.

I chuckled at the link, sure it's all likely bullshit but funny if you don't worship at the altar of the Obmessiah.

46. Re: Saturday Legal Briefs Aug 19, 2013, 16:07 RollinThundr

Because you're deranged?

45. Re: Saturday Legal Briefs Aug 19, 2013, 12:43 Beamer

Because you're deranged?

-------------
Music for the discerning:
http://www.deathwishinc.com
http://www.hydrahead.com
http://www.painkillerrecords.com

44. Re: Saturday Legal Briefs Aug 19, 2013, 12:23 Verno

Because you're deranged?

Playing: Dragon Age Inquisition, Far Cry 4, This War of Mine
Watching: The Fall, The Walking Dead, Leon

43. Re: Saturday Legal Briefs Aug 19, 2013, 11:26 nin

dj LiTh wrote on Aug 19, 2013, 11:26:
Mad Max RW wrote on Aug 18, 2013, 17:03:
dj LiTh, where and when did you deploy? What branch?

I think you're full of shit.

Ya, not really interested in proving anything to you. But after checking out your link, you know the one about putin/obama, the same one that has the alternative history of ww2 saying how much a saint adolf hitler was, well your avatar really puts things in perspective now.

AH-hahahahahaha...

http://store.nin.com/index.php?cPath=10

42. Re: Saturday Legal Briefs Aug 19, 2013, 11:26 dj LiTh

Ya, not really interested in proving anything to you. But after checking out your link, you know the one about putin/obama, the same one that has the alternative history of ww2 saying how much a saint adolf hitler was, well your avatar really puts things in perspective now.

41. Re: Saturday Legal Briefs Aug 19, 2013, 10:56 RollinThundr

Verno wrote on Aug 19, 2013, 08:54:
This sure is a political thread. Also nice parachute account.

It's about the NSA, what did you expect, a conversation on Saints Row?

40. Re: Saturday Legal Briefs Aug 19, 2013, 08:54 Verno

This sure is a political thread. Also nice parachute account.  

Playing: Dragon Age Inquisition, Far Cry 4, This War of Mine
Watching: The Fall, The Walking Dead, Leon

39. Re: Saturday Legal Briefs Aug 19, 2013, 08:00 RollinThundr

jdreyer wrote on Aug 18, 2013, 17:11:
This is exactly why these secret laws are total bullshit. Not only is the US doing this internally, but pressuring friendly nations to do the same. To harass the spouse of a journalist who received whistleblower documents is beyond the pale and a blatant attempt at intimidation. And also, too: journalist Laura Poitras being given a 400 out of 400 on the terrorist threat scale because she's a journalist. If you can't fix the real problem, just shoot the messenger I guess.

Imagine if this was going on under a Republican president he would have been finished. Hell, the articles of impeachment for President Nixon are nearly identical to the very same things Obama is doing now. IRS scandals, spying on Americans, shredding the Constitution, even an enemies list. It's all there and MORE. By the same standards he should be forced out of office. But then we'll have an alcoholic pervert uncle with hairplugs running the show. Future generations will forever look back at this time and shake their heads. Historians will wonder how a whole population could be fooled so easily by a guy who is obviously a chameleon in a suit. How did Obama make Bush seem like a reasonable guy? Why am I suddenly a fan of scumbag Putin?

If it were a Republican admin he'd long ago be impeached. Between Bhengazi, fast and furious, drone striking US citizens, Obama care, the list of plain and simple flat out failures, and shredding of the Constitution this administration has presided over with the leftist media giving him a full pass the entire time.

38. Re: Saturday Legal Briefs Aug 19, 2013, 06:13 InBlack

I think with the NSA listening in and all that, were way beyond privacy these days. You dont even have to post your info, your location is all there in your IP adress, and for the rest of it they can contact your ISP or just read through your emails.  

I have a nifty blue line!

37. Re: Saturday Legal Briefs Aug 18, 2013, 23:11 Dades

Please post all of own your personal information first before making demands of other people, we'll start with your first and last name followed by your address and other social contacts to verify that.

- DADES - This is a signature of my name, enjoy!

36. Re: Saturday Legal Briefs Aug 18, 2013, 19:18 Sepharo

Ah sorry I was mistaken. This geocities site with funny pictures now has me rooting for the Russian president/dictator.  

35. Re: Saturday Legal Briefs Aug 18, 2013, 19:05 Mad Max RW

Because you're deranged?

34. Re: Saturday Legal Briefs Aug 18, 2013, 17:58 Sepharo

Because you're deranged?

33. Re: Saturday Legal Briefs Aug 18, 2013, 17:49 Mad Max RW

jdreyer wrote on Aug 18, 2013, 17:11:
This is exactly why these secret laws are total bullshit. Not only is the US doing this internally, but pressuring friendly nations to do the same. To harass the spouse of a journalist who received whistleblower documents is beyond the pale and a blatant attempt at intimidation. And also, too: journalist Laura Poitras being given a 400 out of 400 on the terrorist threat scale because she's a journalist. If you can't fix the real problem, just shoot the messenger I guess.

Imagine if this was going on under a Republican president he would have been finished. Hell, the articles of impeachment for President Nixon are nearly identical to the very same things Obama is doing now. IRS scandals, spying on Americans, shredding the Constitution, even an enemies list. It's all there and MORE. By the same standards he should be forced out of office. But then we'll have an alcoholic pervert uncle with hairplugs running the show. Future generations will forever look back at this time and shake their heads. Historians will wonder how a whole population could be fooled so easily by a guy who is obviously a chameleon in a suit. How did Obama make Bush seem like a reasonable guy? Why am I suddenly a fan of scumbag Putin?

32. Re: Saturday Legal Briefs Aug 18, 2013, 17:11 jdreyer

"Microsoft is the absent minded parent of PC gaming" - Verno

31. Re: Saturday Legal Briefs Aug 18, 2013, 17:03 Mad Max RW

50 Replies. 3 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo