Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Battlefield 4 Videos

The Battlefield Blog has another "Road to Battlefield 4" entry, offering a deep dive into the Field Upgrade system in the military shooter sequel, and how DICE is tweaking core gameplay to allow for more diversity in combat roles. Also, this trailer offers gamers describing their memorable gameplay experiences in Battlefield 4 accompanied by video of the gameplay that inspired their stories. The clip runs about 2:30 as it seems to be an anthology of four different TV spots ranging from 30 to 45 seconds each.

View
12 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

12. Re: Battlefield 4 Videos Aug 17, 2013, 18:03 MoreLuckThanSkill

Pfft, the Battlefield series is just a ripoff of Battlezone 2... which was a ripoff of Battlezone 1 ! Injustice!

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

11. Re: Battlefield 4 Videos Aug 17, 2013, 17:21 xXBatmanXx

TangledThorns wrote on Aug 17, 2013, 15:59:
Fantaz wrote on Aug 17, 2013, 04:13:
Battlefield series has just become a COD clone now.

It's all a rip off of Counter-Strike 1.6.

Yea...cause I see helos and tanks in CS all the time......ugh

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad

10. Re: Battlefield 4 Videos Aug 17, 2013, 15:59 TangledThorns

Fantaz wrote on Aug 17, 2013, 04:13:

It's all a rip off of Counter-Strike 1.6.

9. Re: Battlefield 4 Videos Aug 17, 2013, 04:13 Fantaz

8. Re: Battlefield 4 Videos Aug 17, 2013, 03:18 Veterator

The only thing worse than watching people play a game is listening to people describe themselves playing a game. With....well no basis for why this bf4 is better/improved/whatever over the other/last bf.

I used to have a ton of fun with 2142, northern strike hover craft bike thing was super fun. Titan mode..fun.

I'd be way more interested in something more sci-fi like than what they been doing.

Planetside 2 was fun for awhile, but they need to redo and add a lot of content. Class overhauls, new continents, resource revamp.....frankly I think PS2 TTKs are too low atm. You need less bob and craziness in all the weaponry so you can successfully put more bullets into people to compensate for a TTK hike. It's bad when you're dead before you even see the dude who killed you..whose right next to you..according to his client. Completely makes a lot of class skills worthless when you're dead before you even see that you've taken damage.

Sniper rifles, I understand. Tank shells? Sure. SMG, shotgun, etc? No. It's why VS maxes are so damn annoying, their speed let's them exploit the delay to be hitting you before you even see them.

7. Re: Battlefield 4 Videos Aug 17, 2013, 03:00 eRe4s3r

Cpmartins wrote on Aug 17, 2013, 02:16:
I played about 400 hours of BF 1942. Then about 200 or so of 2142. Then some 20 or so of BF3 (yeah I skipped BF2, college and all). And THEN I realized BF was dead and buried, so I started playing planetside 2 on an organized outfit. Best thing I did.
Screw dice and ea. They've killed it for the BF 1942 crowd.

Lmao, BF1942 MP gaming = Grenade spam till you drop. I played professional leagues.... BF3 is the far better game.. only BF2142 was better (sadly nobody played that)

6. Re: Battlefield 4 Videos Aug 17, 2013, 02:16 Cpmartins

I played about 400 hours of BF 1942. Then about 200 or so of 2142. Then some 20 or so of BF3 (yeah I skipped BF2, college and all). And THEN I realized BF was dead and buried, so I started playing planetside 2 on an organized outfit. Best thing I did.
Screw dice and ea. They've killed it for the BF 1942 crowd.

5. Re: Battlefield 4 Videos Aug 17, 2013, 01:25 DangerDog

The marketing of BF4 is completely face palm worthy, given how much is at stake they'll at least get the "try harder" award for attempting to compete against Call of Duty.  

4. Re: Battlefield 4 Videos Aug 17, 2013, 01:20 MrRadicalEd

Dude.. it's so cinematic!  

3. Re: Battlefield 4 Videos Aug 17, 2013, 00:56 DangerDog

Rattlehead wrote on Aug 16, 2013, 22:22:
Anyone know when the beta starts?

Probably two weeks before the game is released.

2. Re: Battlefield 4 Videos Aug 16, 2013, 22:22 Rattlehead

Anyone know when the beta starts?  

1. Re: Battlefield 4 Videos Aug 16, 2013, 22:13 bigspender

meh.just looks like a bf3 map pack if you ask me.  

12 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo