Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

World of Warcraft Patch Nears [Updated]

Battle.net announces the new version 5.4 patch is now live nears for World of Warcraft, celebrating the news with a new Siege of Orgrimmar trailer. Update: We initially reported the patch is already live - Apologies for the confusion. Here's word:

Heroes of the Horde and the Alliance have tested their mettle against the might of the sha, the Thunder King, and one another, but an even darker storm brews within the heart of the Horde Warchief, Garrosh Hellscream. His thirst for power has unleashed a calamity that will have unforeseen consequences neither side could have prepared for—and his betrayal of the Horde as Azeroth has known it will soon be complete.

Patch 5.4: Siege of Orgrimmar is nearly here, and we’re pleased to present you with the official trailer! Strap in, because this is going to be a bumpy ride.

Siege of Orgrimmar introduces a ton of exciting new content and features, including Flexible Raiding, a new solo Pet Battle Scenario, the Timeless Isle, Proving Grounds, a new Raid dungeon, and more

View
3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

3. Re: World of Warcraft Patch Nears [Updated] Aug 16, 2013, 12:39 Wallshadows

I was skeptical about the new Garrosh model and his facial animations when they were shown in a vacuum test but seeing them within context of the game is pretty impressive as far as WoW is concerned.

As for the trailer as a whole, I was a little disappointed that Taran Zhu died with such ease but I can understand why it was so quick. They have four minutes to hype the shit out of their next content update and I have to say that the only patch trailer which I would compare it to is Fall of the Lich King.

Garrosh may have been the victim of character development hell through shitty writing but this marks the end to something which was set in motion since TBC.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2. Re: World of Warcraft Patch Nears [Updated] Aug 16, 2013, 11:23 Alamar

I didn't think anything would make me want to play again... But there it is...

-Alamar

1. Re: World of Warcraft Patched Aug 16, 2013, 10:10 MoonSpook

Uh, it's not live yet Blue.. even the pullout you posted says it's "nearly" here Current best estimates are August 27th when the PvP season is planned to end, though that could change.  

3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo