Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Grand Theft Auto Online Trailer and Previews Thursday

Time for an ever-popular announcement of an announcement, as Rockstar Games has word to expect a Grand Theft Auto Online gameplay video on Thursday along with previews of Grand Theft Auto V. Word is: "Look for the world premiere of the official GTA Online Gameplay Video as well as coverage of first press previews here at the Newswire and at rockstargames.com/GTAOnline this Thursday, August 15th."

View
38 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

18. Re: Grand Theft Auto Online Trailer and Previews Thursday Aug 12, 2013, 15:07 CrimsonPaw

nin wrote on Aug 12, 2013, 12:58:
I found 4 to be easier than the previous games. It's actually the first GTA that I could actually finish, and not get stuck somewhere...
While I loved SA (it's probably my favorite GTA) I did have to enable some cheats just to get through the last part - was getting hammered by the LSPD.

Totally psyched - told myself that I'd wait until that Friday (the 20th) to get it since that's my B-Day and I have to give my wife enough time to possibly get it for me.

~~Crim~~
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

17. Re: Grand Theft Auto Online Trailer and Previews Thursday Aug 12, 2013, 15:05 nin

Drayth wrote on Aug 12, 2013, 14:35:
RC Helicopter mission in Vice... ungh

I got through the first one of those recently surprisingly easily. Now I'm stuck a few missions later where you use the minigun on the chopper before landing and storming a building. Precise aiming seems impossible, using the gamepad.

Cyanotetyphas wrote on Aug 12, 2013, 14:40:
I don't think it was much harder over all than GTA IV though, I replayed that stupid last mission in IV about 10 times (which probably took like 4 hours total because of the driving sequence).

Yeah, that last one was a bitch...

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

16. Re: Grand Theft Auto Online Trailer and Previews Thursday Aug 12, 2013, 14:40 Cyanotetyphas

GTA San Andreas had some difficulty spikes, like that godawful RC mission (the trick is the land the plane and wait for the cars to get close, if you don't want to memorize attack patterns) and the biplane training. I don't think it was much harder over all than GTA IV though, I replayed that stupid last mission in IV about 10 times (which probably took like 4 hours total because of the driving sequence).

Anyway, minor flaws, still excited for a new GTA. Hometown bonus also.

Synthetic Error - Entertainment bloggin http://syntheticerror.wordpress.com/

15. Re: Grand Theft Auto Online Trailer and Previews Thursday Aug 12, 2013, 14:35 Drayth

RC Helicopter mission in Vice... ungh  

14. Re: Grand Theft Auto Online Trailer and Previews Thursday Aug 12, 2013, 13:45 Creston

nin wrote on Aug 12, 2013, 12:58:
Creston wrote on Aug 12, 2013, 11:37:
Unforgiving how?

I found 4 to be easier than the previous games. It's actually the first GTA that I could actually finish, and not get stuck somewhere...

Hmmm. GTA 3 and Vice City were pretty hard, but I didn't think San Andreas was that crazy. 4 was definitely the easiest though. It really only had one difficult/annoying mission (where you have to save Roman from the russians, and have to do a precision shot at the end. And if you miss, you get to replay the whole fucking thing. UUAARRRGGHHHHH!!!! )

13. Re: Grand Theft Auto Online Trailer and Previews Thursday Aug 12, 2013, 13:43 Creston

ViRGE wrote on Aug 12, 2013, 13:05:
After GTA 4, am I the only person that doesn't have any interest in GTA 5?

Just about.

12. Re: Grand Theft Auto Online Trailer and Previews Thursday Aug 12, 2013, 13:22 Zyrxil

Fantaz wrote on Aug 12, 2013, 12:16:
Zyrxil wrote on Aug 12, 2013, 11:19:
5 weeks + 8 months for the PC version.

8 months? more like 2 years... we'd likely see a PS4/Xbone version before a PC version were to arrive.

Based on what? 6-8 months later has been the release window for the PC versions of GTA 3, VC, SA and 4.

11. Re: Grand Theft Auto Online Trailer and Previews Thursday Aug 12, 2013, 13:22 jacobvandy

ViRGE wrote on Aug 12, 2013, 13:05:

Probably. Every one they make is bigger and better than the last, so if you like the genre, why wouldn't you be interested?

10. Re: Grand Theft Auto Online Trailer and Previews Thursday Aug 12, 2013, 13:05 ViRGE

9. Re: Grand Theft Auto Online Trailer and Previews Thursday Aug 12, 2013, 12:58 nin

Creston wrote on Aug 12, 2013, 11:37:
Unforgiving how?

8. Re: Grand Theft Auto Online Trailer and Previews Thursday Aug 12, 2013, 12:16 Fantaz

Zyrxil wrote on Aug 12, 2013, 11:19:

8 months? more like 2 years... we'd likely see a PS4/Xbone version before a PC version were to arrive.

7. Re: Grand Theft Auto Online Trailer and Previews Thursday Aug 12, 2013, 11:43 Jackplug

PC version?!?! you mean the port from console version!  

6. Re: Grand Theft Auto Online Trailer and Previews Thursday Aug 12, 2013, 11:37 Creston

Unforgiving how?  

5. Re: Grand Theft Auto Online Trailer and Previews Thursday Aug 12, 2013, 11:37 nin

Creston wrote on Aug 12, 2013, 11:28:
nin wrote on Aug 12, 2013, 11:17:
5 weeks!!!!!!!

Come on, nin, don't be modest. I know you have a countdown somewhere that's accurate to the minute.

I started to play San Andreas the other night and had forgotten how unforgiving it was, compared to 4. I hope they don't backtrack too much. The fact that stats are back in (like San Andreas) makes me wonder...

4. Re: Grand Theft Auto Online Trailer and Previews Thursday Aug 12, 2013, 11:28 Creston

nin wrote on Aug 12, 2013, 11:17:
5 weeks!!!!!!!

Come on, nin, don't be modest. I know you have a countdown somewhere that's accurate to the minute.

3. Re: Grand Theft Auto Online Trailer and Previews Thursday Aug 12, 2013, 11:19 Zyrxil

2. Re: Grand Theft Auto Online Trailer and Previews Thursday Aug 12, 2013, 11:17 nin

5 weeks!!!!!!!

1. Re: Grand Theft Auto Online Trailer and Previews Thursday Aug 12, 2013, 11:17 Wildone

what no teaser for the teaser of the trailer? *DISSAPPOINTED*  

38 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo