Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Civilization Online Trailer; Game Coming West?

Massively has details on Civilization Online, a planned MMO based on the strategy series they wrote of late last year as a project coming to Asian markets, a few of years after rumors that a similar game was cancelled by 2K Games. Word is this will not be a strategy game like the solo installments in the series, but will rather be a sandbox MMORPG that will allow players to participate in the construction of the world in a hands-on way. There's also a write-up on the game on MMORPG.com (thanks VG247) saying the game is still only slated for release in Korea, but they are seeking a western publisher, which is a bit of a head-scratcher since they also have a Civilization Online Debut Trailer that dawns with the 2K Games logo.

View
5. Re: Civilization Online Trailer; Game Coming West? Aug 8, 2013, 20:42 gunnergoz

If I was 10 years old, I think this would really interest me. A skosh late, however.  

Previous Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Aug 8, 11:54 Re: Civilization Online Trailer; Game Coming West? walrus1
  2. Aug 8, 12:19 Re: Civilization Online Trailer; Game Coming West? Cutter
  3. Aug 8, 12:47  Re: Civilization Online Trailer; Game Coming West? Mad Max RW
  4. Aug 8, 18:45   Re: Civilization Online Trailer; Game Coming West? walrus1
>> 5. Aug 8, 20:42 Re: Civilization Online Trailer; Game Coming West? gunnergoz

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo