Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

ShootMania Elite Guest Access

ManiaPlanet announces the availability of ShootMania Elite "Guest Access" along with changes to the Elite mode and station in Nadeo's first-person shooter (thanks Frans). Here's word on how the game now allows players to invite their friends for a sample:

In the Elite station, you’ll find a new “Invite Player” button, where you can invite anyone to come play ShootMania Elite. Creating a Guest Key is free, which you can then send to your friend to give them limited access to the game. Your guest is limited to three matches per day. The key will be also sent to you by email when you create it, so be sure to have the correct email address registered on your profile!

If you want to be able to play with them as much as you want, send them a super-invitation instead. It’ll cost you 5,000 Planets that are once given back to you when they buy the game.

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: ShootMania Elite Guest Access Aug 5, 2013, 16:09 Axis

Been many months since I fired it up, pretty shit game.

Here's a few of the many qualified reasons Shootmania is a pile of shoot:

1. The insanely inept and vain dev responses on the beta forums when people gave solid constructive criticism.

2. Shootmanias constant 'announcements' that their garbage game is the new quake among the elite pro gamer tournaments around the world, even during beta.

3. Shootmania has terrible network code which has been improved but LARGELY lacking in almost every way imaginable.

4. Their eye destroying UI.

5. Complete lack of a US community and players, and a sparce EU one.

I could go on and on. There were a TON of accurate, honest posts on their forum outlying the many issues plaguing shootmania (with dev responses that would make any starting community shake their heads in disgust), but they were ALL DELETED. So ya, F Nadeo and their crapola Shitmania Stool.

Yours truly,

Axis
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: ShootMania Elite Guest Access Aug 5, 2013, 15:49 Dacron

Gave it a go playing a free for all king of the hill mode. Quick paced, accurate, I thought it was fairly pretty, but was so generic in it's gameplay I lost interest quickly. But I didn't try other modes. It just feels 'stale' after playing for 15 minutes the non-team mode bored me.

Had access through trackmania valley, kind of wish the 7,000planets I had there could buy me a guest pass to try all the shootmania modes!

3. Re: ShootMania Elite Guest Access Aug 5, 2013, 14:24 Wowbagger_TIP

It kinda reminds me of Unreal Tournament. I'd like to give it a try if I can get a key.  

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts." -- Bertrand Russell (I think...)

2. Re: ShootMania Elite Guest Access Aug 5, 2013, 01:15 ViRGE

I've been wanting to try it, but other than the beta they've never had any kind of demo. So it's nice they're finally letting people try the game.  

1. Re: ShootMania Elite Guest Access Aug 4, 2013, 22:11 HoSpanky

Anyone tried this? Seemed super-fucking-generic, never had any interest. Was wondering if it somehow DIDN'T suck.  

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo