Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

etc., etc.

View
12 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

12. Re: etc., etc. Aug 4, 2013, 03:25 NeOCidE

@ Kitkoan sweet - Thank you  
Trent Reznor - Atticus Ross an incredible team.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

11. Re: etc., etc. Aug 3, 2013, 22:07 Kitkoan

NeOCidE wrote on Aug 3, 2013, 19:39:
Creston wrote on Aug 3, 2013, 16:31:
NeOCidE wrote on Aug 3, 2013, 07:47:
Yeah this is a very nice collection to own.
I never played morrowind or daggerfall, so that would be nice to go through. I didn't like Oblivion much. Not sure why, think it may have been to do with lots of cutting and pasting. Maybe I didn't give it a chance?

Oblivion is pretty generic, though if you install Oscuro's Oblivion Overhaul it becomes a ton better. Personally I think Morrowind is still the best RPG out of all three of them, though I enjoyed myself far more in Oblivion and Skyrim.

I wouldn't bother with daggerfall, unless the idea of an actual 10.000km by 10.000km landmass excites you. (with basically nothing but procedurally generated boring shit in it.)

Creston

Thanks for the heads up Creston
I'll take your advice and try out morrowind. I'm assuming like Skyrim that there's a wealth of mods available that will bring the textures to more modern times.

http://www.ornitocopter.net/morrowind-overhaul/

*automatically refuses to place horse heads in anyone's bed*

10. Re: etc., etc. Aug 3, 2013, 19:39 NeOCidE

Creston wrote on Aug 3, 2013, 16:31:
I never played morrowind or daggerfall, so that would be nice to go through. I didn't like Oblivion much. Not sure why, think it may have been to do with lots of cutting and pasting. Maybe I didn't give it a chance?

Oblivion is pretty generic, though if you install Oscuro's Oblivion Overhaul it becomes a ton better. Personally I think Morrowind is still the best RPG out of all three of them, though I enjoyed myself far more in Oblivion and Skyrim.

I wouldn't bother with daggerfall, unless the idea of an actual 10.000km by 10.000km landmass excites you. (with basically nothing but procedurally generated boring shit in it.)

Creston

Thanks for the heads up Creston
I'll take your advice and try out morrowind. I'm assuming like Skyrim that there's a wealth of mods available that will bring the textures to more modern times.

9. Re: etc., etc. Aug 3, 2013, 16:31 Creston

Creston

8. Re: etc., etc. Aug 3, 2013, 11:16 nin

Proudfoot wrote on Aug 3, 2013, 11:11:
D4rkKnight wrote on Aug 2, 2013, 23:41:
I looked at the pictures on their website for the product and it only showed the original single disc for Skyrim. In the description it says it includes the expansions but they need to fix their image.

Being that the DLC's are STEAM only, I'd guess with the purchase of the anthology, the DLC's will be part of the code# you put in Steam when registering that copy of Skyrim.

It states all DLC's for Skyrim are included.

I wonder if that would fix the issue where some of us have the Oblivion GOTY editon, but not all of the DLC (AKA GOTY Deluxe edition), and steam won't let us upgrade?

I'm not dropping $70 to find out, but I really wish steam would fix that.

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

7. Re: etc., etc. Aug 3, 2013, 11:11 Proudfoot

D4rkKnight wrote on Aug 2, 2013, 23:41:
I looked at the pictures on their website for the product and it only showed the original single disc for Skyrim. In the description it says it includes the expansions but they need to fix their image.

Being that the DLC's are STEAM only, I'd guess with the purchase of the anthology, the DLC's will be part of the code# you put in Steam when registering that copy of Skyrim.

It states all DLC's for Skyrim are included.

6. Re: etc., etc. Aug 3, 2013, 10:08 coldcut

So they're basically set for another one or two years of (Skyrim) Elder Scrolls in the top 10 best selling games...  

5. Re: etc., etc. Aug 3, 2013, 07:47 NeOCidE

4. Re: etc., etc. Aug 2, 2013, 23:41 D4rkKnight

3. Re: etc., etc. Aug 2, 2013, 22:28 nin

Creston wrote on Aug 2, 2013, 21:30:
It doesn't? I thought it did. PC Gamer says it does.

Anyway, it's a beautiful, beautiful collection, but you'd really only get it for the collector's value, as you can get each game individually for quite a bit cheaper.

I'm highly tempted to get it, though.

Creston

If they threw in all the soundtracks on cd, I'd be all over it. Granted that'd be a few more discs (the Skyrim set I have is 4 cds).

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

2. Re: etc., etc. Aug 2, 2013, 21:30 Creston

It doesn't? I thought it did. PC Gamer says it does.

Anyway, it's a beautiful, beautiful collection, but you'd really only get it for the collector's value, as you can get each game individually for quite a bit cheaper.

I'm highly tempted to get it, though.

Creston

This comment was edited on Aug 2, 2013, 21:36.

1. Re: The Complete Elder Scrolls Collection comes to PC this Septemberů Aug 2, 2013, 20:46 D4rkKnight

Neat...looks like Skyrim doesn't come with the expansion DLC but we will see. If it turns out it doesn't that's a major oversight by Bethsoft and ruins this collection.  

12 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo