Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Legal Briefs

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: EQ2U Jul 26, 2013, 21:14 Sepharo

Pigeon wrote on Jul 26, 2013, 14:26:
I wish the guy had stuck to his guns and kept the character up. He was reporting public information released by SOE. He didn't create the name, he has no control over the names existence on SOE, and him taking down the name certainly won't stop it from existing.

What a gross little wannabe patent troll.

He shouldn't have responded at all.

I've thought of protecting "Sepharo" before but I realized that I don't really get anything out of it... I don't plan on running a business named that and the website got snatched up long ago (probably from me checking on it all the time). "Tony" isn't trademarked but that's still my name for 27 years, so "Sepharo" can stay that way too at 16. Besides I know I'm the real Sepharo and anybody doing minimal research would discover that as well. It's my gmail/youtube, my license plate for 10+ years, and countless forums and games. Only a few impostors out there, tends to show up in some MMOs and anime/pokemon forums, some idiot on youtube with the channel TheRealSepharo. The rest are misspellings of Sephora and abbreviated references to a protein sepharose.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Jul 26, 2013, 15:44 robdot

Representatives always represent the will of the people,to say they don't is in itself,contradictory.  

2. Re: EQ2U Jul 26, 2013, 14:26 Pigeon

I wish the guy had stuck to his guns and kept the character up. He was reporting public information released by SOE. He didn't create the name, he has no control over the names existence on SOE, and him taking down the name certainly won't stop it from existing.

What a gross little wannabe patent troll.

1. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Jul 26, 2013, 13:30 Cutter

How does it give hope when the majority of the citizens are very clearly against it, yet over half their representatives aren't representing their wishes?  

"The South will boogie again!" - Disco Stu

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo