Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Lost Planet 3 Preorder Bonuses

Steam News announces they are now accepting pre-purchases of Lost Planet 3, which includes one of their escalating reward programs that will add bonuses as more copies are purchased. Here's the deal:

Pre-Purchase LOST PLANETŪ 3 now on Steam and help unlock special rewards. Possible rewards include weapons and character rigs from The Freedom Fighter Pack, The Punisher Pack, and The Assault Pack, plus free copies of Lost Planet: Extreme Condition and Bionic Commando ReArmed.

The extreme and unpredictable conditions that characterised the Lost Planet series return, harsher than ever before. Lost Planet 3 reveals new truths about the foreboding planet and the colonial history of E.D.N. III.

Lost Planet 3 will deliver a diverse range of gameplay including on-foot battles and intense first person action. With a number of multiplayer modes and a compelling single player experience, Lost Planet 3 will delve deeper into the Lost Planet universe, uncovering hidden truths within the unique and dynamic environment of E.D.N. III.

View
2 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

2. Re: Lost Planet 3 Preorder Bonuses Jul 27, 2013, 21:59 Jerykk

Can't complain about free games, though I generally prefer getting a discount since I already have said games.  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

1. Re: Lost Planet 3 Preorder Bonuses Jul 26, 2013, 07:19 eRe4s3r

Lmao... You gotta hand it to Steam, they come up with some pretty curious game-theory based concepts for their sales lately. And I am betting it's because Steam can't compete worth a damn to 3rd party pre-order prices and so has to come up with this to make anyone bother with an actual on-steam pre-order.

Heck, I have Rome 2 pre-ordered but not on Steam ;p

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo