Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Evening Patches

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: Evening Patches Jul 25, 2013, 08:59 Raven

I think there have been several fixes to BNK-3R so far. I only had problems when I "killed" it too fast on normal difficulty.

There was ANOTHER patch released yesterday that fixed the PC/MAC cross-platform multiplayer. That's the huge one that many were waiting for.

http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/showthread.php?t=310332

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: Evening Patches Jul 25, 2013, 00:38 Wallshadows

Addressed an issue where BNK-3R could get stuck and not be defeated.

Wow, only fixing this now? Happened to me the first time I played and then again on TVHM months and months ago. Got stuck in the part of the platform that extends over the walk way.

It says on your chart that you're fucked up. Ah, you talk like a fag, and your shit's all retarded.

2. Re: Evening Patches Jul 24, 2013, 23:28 deqer

"Fixed soccer/beach balls sometimes blocking Payload carts and trains"

lol. that must have been a fun bug to experience. i can just imagine what the bug reporter said in his post to Valve. "wtf?"

1. Re: Evening Patches Jul 24, 2013, 22:00 xXBatmanXx

Euro Truck Simulator 2 Updated.

Missing an update "People don't drive like A-holes" I swear they intentionally run into my truck.

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo