Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

PayDay 2 Beta Access with Preorders

Steam News announces that those who purchase the Career Criminal Edition of PayDay 2 before the official launch of the heist game sequel will receive immediate access to the beta:

Purchasers of the Career Criminal Edition of PayDay 2 can now jump in and experience the Beta!

PAYDAY 2 is an action-packed, four-player co-op shooter that once again lets gamers don the masks of the original PAYDAY crew - Dallas, Hoxton, Wolf and Chains - as they descend on Washington DC for an epic crime spree.

The new CRIMENET network offers a huge range of dynamic contracts, and players are free to choose anything from small-time convenience store hits or kidnappings, to big league cyber-crime or emptying out major bank vaults for that epic PAYDAY. While in DC, why not participate in the local community, and run a few political errands?

Up to four friends co-operate on the hits, and as the crew progresses the jobs become bigger, better and more rewarding. Along with earning more money and becoming a legendary criminal comes a new character customization and crafting system that lets crews build and customize their own guns and gear.

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: PayDay 2 Beta Access with Preorders Jul 28, 2013, 21:36 Ant

I liked it too. I hope its sequel is better.  

Ant @ The Ant Farm: http://antfarm.ma.cx and Ant's Quality Foraged Links: http://aqfl.net ...
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: PayDay 2 Beta Access with Preorders Jul 24, 2013, 21:20 Prez

Really liked the first one. Curious to see of this sequel brings anything new to the table.  

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
- Mahatma Gandhi

3. Re: PayDay 2 Beta Access with Preorders Jul 24, 2013, 17:55 DangerDog

I take it this is all player hosted, no dedicated servers etc.  

2. Re: PayDay 2 Beta Access with Preorders Jul 24, 2013, 16:29 w00tie

It does. When somebody joins your game it will pause so they can load in and replace a bot.  

1. Re: PayDay 2 Beta Access with Preorders Jul 24, 2013, 12:37 maddog

I enjoyed the first Payday as it had AI bots for playing teammates in the levels.

I have not read if this version has ai for your teammates. Anyone know?

Thanks!

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo