Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

PayDay 2 Beta Access with Preorders

Steam News announces that those who purchase the Career Criminal Edition of PayDay 2 before the official launch of the heist game sequel will receive immediate access to the beta:

Purchasers of the Career Criminal Edition of PayDay 2 can now jump in and experience the Beta!

PAYDAY 2 is an action-packed, four-player co-op shooter that once again lets gamers don the masks of the original PAYDAY crew - Dallas, Hoxton, Wolf and Chains - as they descend on Washington DC for an epic crime spree.

The new CRIMENET network offers a huge range of dynamic contracts, and players are free to choose anything from small-time convenience store hits or kidnappings, to big league cyber-crime or emptying out major bank vaults for that epic PAYDAY. While in DC, why not participate in the local community, and run a few political errands?

Up to four friends co-operate on the hits, and as the crew progresses the jobs become bigger, better and more rewarding. Along with earning more money and becoming a legendary criminal comes a new character customization and crafting system that lets crews build and customize their own guns and gear.

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: PayDay 2 Beta Access with Preorders Jul 28, 2013, 21:36 Ant

I liked it too. I hope its sequel is better.  

Ant @ The Ant Farm: http://antfarm.ma.cx and Ant's Quality Foraged Links: http://aqfl.net ...
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: PayDay 2 Beta Access with Preorders Jul 24, 2013, 21:20 Prez

Really liked the first one. Curious to see of this sequel brings anything new to the table.  

Goodbye my Monte boy. May you rest in the peace you never knew in life.

3. Re: PayDay 2 Beta Access with Preorders Jul 24, 2013, 17:55 DangerDog

I take it this is all player hosted, no dedicated servers etc.  

2. Re: PayDay 2 Beta Access with Preorders Jul 24, 2013, 16:29 w00tie

It does. When somebody joins your game it will pause so they can load in and replace a bot.  

1. Re: PayDay 2 Beta Access with Preorders Jul 24, 2013, 12:37 maddog

I enjoyed the first Payday as it had AI bots for playing teammates in the levels.

I have not read if this version has ai for your teammates. Anyone know?

Thanks!

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo