Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Interviews

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: Morning Interviews Jul 25, 2013, 08:16 nin

Cutter wrote on Jul 24, 2013, 18:50:
Where the eff is Creston I thought he was all jacked on SRR.

He's traveling, I believe. Said he was going to miss the launch.

Still no power at home, here. Hope today is the day...

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: Morning Interviews Jul 24, 2013, 18:50 Cutter

Where the eff is Creston I thought he was all jacked on SRR.

"The South will boogie again!" - Disco Stu

2. Re: Morning Interviews Jul 24, 2013, 15:07 nin

Cutter wrote on Jul 24, 2013, 14:39:
Weisman: Well our current thinking is that what you would hopefully see from us is additional content packs, new building blocks. For instance we’re currently working on Berlin, which is one of the things the Kickstarter audience funded. So that’s going to be a whole bunch of new characters and environments and a new story that we’ll offer. We’d love to keep doing that, and keep adding new game system elements to it. At least our current thought is that’s more in the form of DLC packs, rather than in the form of Shadowrun Returns Returns or Son of Shadowrun Returns.

Cool. It's all about the assets. They'll determine the longevity of the game. Hope they see some good sales on the game to fund that.

1 more sleep to go! Wish they'd have done preloads or live at midnite. I hate waiting till 1pm EST the next day!

Hope my power is back on tomorrow (and that the computer boots)...rough storm last night.

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

1. Re: Morning Interviews Jul 24, 2013, 14:39 Cutter

Weisman: Well our current thinking is that what you would hopefully see from us is additional content packs, new building blocks. For instance we’re currently working on Berlin, which is one of the things the Kickstarter audience funded. So that’s going to be a whole bunch of new characters and environments and a new story that we’ll offer. We’d love to keep doing that, and keep adding new game system elements to it. At least our current thought is that’s more in the form of DLC packs, rather than in the form of Shadowrun Returns Returns or Son of Shadowrun Returns.

Cool. It's all about the assets. They'll determine the longevity of the game. Hope they see some good sales on the game to fund that.

1 more sleep to go! Wish they'd have done preloads or live at midnite. I hate waiting till 1pm EST the next day!

"The South will boogie again!" - Disco Stu

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo