Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Enter the Dominatrix Now SR4 DLC Due in October

GameInformer has details from a talk by Volition and some of the Saints Row IV voice cast at Comic-Con, where details about the imminent open-world action sequel were discussed. One tidbit noted on Kotaku (thanks nin) is word that: "The first DLC called Enter the Dominatrix is coming 45 days after the game ships. It features a behind-the-scenes style narration as the characters explain why the content was cut from the game." Saints Row IV is due on August 20th in North America, so the expansion being expected 45 days later means it's due around October 4th. Enter The Dominatrix was first announced in May 2012 as a standalone Saints Row The Third expansion, but almost exactly one year ago this was cancelled, as Volition announced Saints Row IV (or as they called it at the time, "The Next Great Sequel in the Saints Row Franchise") saying the Enter the Dominatrix content would be a part of the main game. Obviously the plan changed somewhere along the way, which can't be too surprising considering Volition and the Saints Row franchise were sold from THQ to Deep Silver in the intervening time. Meanwhile, we have a new Hail to the Chief #2: Animal Protection Act trailer promoting the game.

View
12 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

12. Re: Enter the Dominatrix Now SR4 DLC Due in October Jul 24, 2013, 03:15 xXBatmanXx

nin wrote on Jul 23, 2013, 08:51:
Wowbagger_TIP wrote on Jul 23, 2013, 08:48:
DangerDog wrote on Jul 23, 2013, 03:28:
The name?

I wish this was console exclusive and GTA V was coming out in October for the PC.

SR >>>> GTA
Well, that's certainly debatable, especially when it comes to world design...but I'll take both.

Yea I like them both equal, just depends on what you want to do. SR is over the top, funny cars, weapons, weird handling, hilarous writing. GTA is more serious, better writing, great story, very involved, more like a real story line. The world in GTA is more crisp, if that makes sense, but for stupid fun SR is fun.

I am playing SR3 right now, thought I was done, but have a bit to go yet. My player is level 50 and can't be killed, which has taken some of the fun and challenge out of it - as I control 98% of the city, but it says I haven't completed Act 2 or 3? Something doens't seems right, the cheevos must not have been working when I was playing the game in the past.....

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

11. Re: Enter the Dominatrix Now SR4 DLC Due in October Jul 23, 2013, 08:51 nin

Wowbagger_TIP wrote on Jul 23, 2013, 08:48:
The name?

I wish this was console exclusive and GTA V was coming out in October for the PC.

SR >>>> GTA

Well, that's certainly debatable, especially when it comes to world design...but I'll take both.

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

10. Re: Enter the Dominatrix Now SR4 DLC Due in October Jul 23, 2013, 08:48 Wowbagger_TIP

The name?

SR >>>> GTA

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts." -- Bertrand Russell (I think...)

9. Re: Enter the Dominatrix Now SR4 DLC Due in October Jul 23, 2013, 07:13 Redmask

xXBatmanXx wrote on Jul 22, 2013, 22:16:
NOW can I be upset? Charging for something that shuold have been free 2x?

For sure, this is pretty lame.

8. Re: Enter the Dominatrix Now SR4 DLC Due in October Jul 23, 2013, 03:28 DangerDog

The name?

7. Re: Enter the Dominatrix Now SR4 DLC Due in October Jul 23, 2013, 03:09 Jerykk

Fantaz wrote on Jul 22, 2013, 20:05:
hopefully will be nothing like that horrible Enter the Matrix game from way back.

This has nothing at all to do with that game, the developer of that game or even the Matrix franchise so I'm not sure why you even bring it up.

6. Re: Enter the Dominatrix Now SR4 DLC Due in October Jul 22, 2013, 22:32 nin

xXBatmanXx wrote on Jul 22, 2013, 22:16:

NO! I demand more nudie pics of you and HElf!

5. Re: Enter the Dominatrix Now SR4 DLC Due in October Jul 22, 2013, 22:16 xXBatmanXx

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad

4. Re: Enter the Dominatrix Now SR4 DLC Due in October Jul 22, 2013, 22:01 ViRGE

Most of EtD's content was rolled into SR4, so it will be interesting to see just what they do with this new EtD DLC.  

3. Re: Enter the Dominatrix Now SR4 DLC Due in October Jul 22, 2013, 20:26 jacobvandy

hopefully will be nothing like that horrible Enter the Matrix game from way back.

Enter the Matrix was definitely suffered from being rushed to release, but it was still extremely cool for trying some new things with melee combat and being the first and only true movie tie-in game ever. The movie studio produced all the cutscenes and you watched them in near DVD quality, so it was basically an hour's worth of scenes that would have otherwise gone into an extended cut of Reloaded. Which would be why it came on like 8 CDs or so, lol.

2. Re: Enter the Dominatrix Now SR4 DLC Due in October Jul 22, 2013, 20:05 nin

"Exit The Anus".

Also, can't wait to play SR4 - can't come soon enough.

1. Re: Enter the Dominatrix Now SR4 DLC Due in October Jul 22, 2013, 20:05 Fantaz

12 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo