Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Steam Top 10

Here's the updated list of the ten bestselling games on Steam for the past week:

1. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Legendary Edition
  2. Dishonored
  3. Sid Meier's Civilization V: Gold Edition
  4. Torchlight II
  5. Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition
  6. Sid Meier's Civilization V: Brave New World
  7. Borderlands 2
  8. Kerbal Space Program
  9. Tomb Raider
  10. Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition

View
27 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

7. Re: Steam Top 10 Jul 21, 2013, 14:15 Fion

Yes everyone vote Blood Dragon please, I haven't picked it up yet, just been waiting for a good sale.

My biggest deal so far has been Tomb Raider (2013). It's a hell of a good game. I also got some of the Borderlands 2 DLC I was missing. Over-all I've found this summer sale a bit of a let down, most days the sales are games I already own or have no interest in. There just doesn't seem to be the variety there has been in previous years, and I suspect it's because they only put games on sale that also had cards, which IMHO limited the potential games severely.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

6. Re: Steam Top 10 Jul 21, 2013, 14:06 Pigeon

siapnar wrote on Jul 21, 2013, 12:33:
At this point, Skyrim has GOT to be very close to the biggest success story in video game history.

Anyone tried Monaco?

Yeah I gave in on the first day when it was 40% off, I had been hoping for a better discount, but figured that was going to be the limit. I think the game is too popular right now for them to consider discounting it even more. Maybe come Christmas time it'll hit 50-66% off. Its a lot of game for 35$, so no regrets there.

EDIT: Oh yes picked up torchlight II as well. Its everything Diablo 3 isn't i.e., good.

This comment was edited on Jul 21, 2013, 14:13.

5. Re: Steam Top 10 Jul 21, 2013, 13:44 MoreLuckThanSkill

Hell = frozen over.

Willpower = suspect.

I gave in and bought Skyrim Legendary Edition when it was 40% off. Dishonored too when it was around 10 bucks. Damned Steam Sale! *shakes fist*

I debated buying Monaco, but so far I've been able to call it quits on buying stuff.

4. Re: Steam Top 10 Jul 21, 2013, 13:14 nin

Woot! Dragon's Lair for $5!

Now go vote for Blood Dragon!!!!

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

3. Re: Steam Top 10 Jul 21, 2013, 12:42 nin

Anyone tried Monaco?

Played it for a bit and really enjoy it (keep meaning to get back to it). I will say that I played SP, and while I do recommend it, I can also see the game being even more insane/fun in multi...

2. Re: Steam Top 10 Jul 21, 2013, 12:33 siapnar

At this point, Skyrim has GOT to be very close to the biggest success story in video game history.

Anyone tried Monaco?

This comment was edited on Jul 21, 2013, 12:39.

I have projectile dysfunction.

1. Re: Steam Top 10 Jul 21, 2013, 12:33 nin

Yea for Dishonored! And as others have said, that New Vegas sale was a hell of a deal. Shame Monaco didn't make it back up...

Hell, even Tomb Raider got some love!

27 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo