Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

New GeForce Beta Drivers

The GeForce website offers new GeForce version 326.19 Beta drivers for NVIDIA GeForce graphics cards running under Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 8.1 preview. They say: "The new unified Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 8.1 Preview GeForce 326.19 beta driver is now available to download. Featuring performance optimizations of up to 19% in DiRT Showdown, F1 2012 and Tomb Raider, as well as SLI profiles for Batman: Arkham Origins and Splinter Cell Blacklist, 326.19 beta is a recommended update for all GeForce GTX gamers. 326.19 beta also improves Arma 3 SLI performance, and adds support for ASUS's PQ321Q 31.5" 4K, 3840x2160 monitor." Thanks Iggy.

View
7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

7. Re: New GeForce Beta Drivers Jul 19, 2013, 16:51 Caslon

Nvidia recommends all GTX owners get this beta driver. I have a GTX285 and don't have any recent titles. So what are the benefits of these new drivers to me????????????????  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

6. Re: New GeForce Beta Drivers Jul 18, 2013, 20:26 shihonage

I also downgraded to 314.22 .  

5. Re: New GeForce Beta Drivers Jul 18, 2013, 18:17 Mashiki Amiketo

Agent.X7 wrote on Jul 18, 2013, 17:42:
With the 320.xx drivers Firefix locks up the whole laptop for minutes at a time, and I get sudden drops into single digit fps that won't stop until I quit the game and restart. (Any game. GW2, XCOM, etc..)
Well I wasn't using it in a mobile setup but I had exactly the same problem, in fact it was so bad that it hardlocked my machine several times while the drivers tried resetting itself.

Something fubared with the drivers. So back with the 314.22's and everything is fine. Seems like everything from the 450's through to the 580's are experiencing hardlocks with that last driver set. Though not everyone, but enough people are.

This comment was edited on Jul 18, 2013, 18:23.

--
"For every human problem,
there is a neat, simple solution;
and it is always wrong."
--H.L. Mencken

4. Re: New GeForce Beta Drivers Jul 18, 2013, 17:42 Agent.X7

Have not had an issue with my desktop card. (590 GTX) I install the latest and greatest and it works fine. I'm hoping my new 780 will work as well.

My twin 580m cards do not like anything above 314.22. With 314.22 I get great fps in games and my laptop acts like normal. With the 320.xx drivers Firefix locks up the whole laptop for minutes at a time, and I get sudden drops into single digit fps that won't stop until I quit the game and restart. (Any game. GW2, XCOM, etc..)

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

3. Re: New GeForce Beta Drivers Jul 18, 2013, 17:14 PropheT

These absolutely refuse to install on my system (GTX670, Win8x64). Just black screen hangs when installing the driver, have done system restores a few times to get it back and try again but nothing's working.

Had this same issue a few driver versions back, will be disappointed if they start happening again with the install packages.

2. Re: New GeForce Beta Drivers Jul 18, 2013, 16:31 NKD

What I'm really annoyed with is Nvidia Surround. I recently built a new PC and hooked up three monitors. The drivers for Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 8.1 all have their own unique set of problems with the configuration that are just too annoying to get into.  

If you don't like where gaming is heading, stop giving your money to the people who are taking it in that direction.

1. Re: New GeForce Beta Drivers Jul 18, 2013, 15:52 Agent.X7

Hey, does this fix all the issues the latest drivers have had with laptop video cards? Doubtful!  

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo