Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Previews

View
7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

7. Re: Morning Previews Jul 18, 2013, 19:43 Cutter

Julio wrote on Jul 18, 2013, 18:23:
Axis wrote on Jul 18, 2013, 14:08:
DDO, the only decent DnD game since Bioware's NWN.

I liked DDO much more than Bioware's NWN. It's well past it's best before date though.

True dat. DDO was good times but they really need a new one from the ground up. If they could have used DDO with Neverwinter Online graphics, that would have kicked ass.

"Bye weeks? Bronko Nagurski didn't get no bye weeks, and now he's dead… Well, maybe they're a good thing." - Moe
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

6. Re: Morning Previews Jul 18, 2013, 18:23 Julio

Axis wrote on Jul 18, 2013, 14:08:

I liked DDO much more than Bioware's NWN. It's well past it's best before date though.

5. Re: Morning Previews Jul 18, 2013, 14:08 Axis

Yours truly,

Axis

4. Re: Morning Previews Jul 18, 2013, 11:21 Verno

Bizarre, the Game Informer article from the other day said the exact opposite. Oh well, thanks dude!

Ahh ok, they changed their mind apparently:

An aficionado of Vinewood action films, Michael also loves the thrill of the heist. GTA V peppers five or six of these big jobs throughout the story, each requiring careful preparation and execution. If you successfully pull off these jobs, you can walk away with millions of dollars to spend on luxury vehicles, helipads, marinas, businesses, weapons, aesthetic and performance car customizations, or even properties (a reversal of position for Rockstar, who previously told us you wouldn't be able to buy homes).

Playing: Dragon Age Inquisition, Far Cry 4, This War of Mine
Watching: The Fall, The Walking Dead, Leon

3. Re: Morning Previews Jul 18, 2013, 11:15 Disgruntled Egg Salad

Verno wrote on Jul 18, 2013, 09:48:
Kinda disappointed you can't buy any real estate in GTA 5

Player acquisition has also made its triumphant return, on a scale that almost defies belief – in addition to purchasing property as the money comes rolling in, you’re able to buy businesses (nothing new there, if you played previous efforts for any length of time), garages and even marinas

2. Re: Morning Previews Jul 18, 2013, 09:48 Verno

Kinda disappointed you can't buy any real estate in GTA 5

That article was good but I hate how every website frames its content to show a small portion then spread out the remaining article over 6 pages for ad hits.

Playing: Dragon Age Inquisition, Far Cry 4, This War of Mine
Watching: The Fall, The Walking Dead, Leon

1. Re: Morning Previews Jul 18, 2013, 09:39 nin

Grand Theft Auto V on Official PlayStation Magazine.

While the article is good, don't get excited about that 30 minute video on the last page...it's not gameplay, just people talking.

Boy, was I disappointed...

http://store.nin.com/index.php?cPath=10

7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo