Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Saints Row IV Johnny Gat Trailer

A new "Gat is Back" trailer (NSFW) from Saints Row IV celebrates the revelation of the return of Johnny Gat to the series. Word is voice actor Daniel Dae Kim is on board to recreate his role as "one of the most beloved citizens of Steelport."

View
11 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

11. Re: Saints Row IV Johnny Gat Trailer Jul 18, 2013, 09:10 Shineyguy

Verno wrote on Jul 18, 2013, 09:04:
They killed him off in the dumbest fucking way so hopefully they will bring him back in the most contrived setup I can imagine.

Yeah, but he was back in one of the most memorable ways with the DLCs...

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

10. Re: Saints Row IV Johnny Gat Trailer Jul 18, 2013, 09:04 Verno

They killed him off in the dumbest fucking way so hopefully they will bring him back in the most contrived setup I can imagine.  

Playing: Fire Emblem, Diablo 3, Bravely Default
Watching: The Machine, After the Dark, Devils Due

9. Re: Saints Row IV Johnny Gat Trailer Jul 17, 2013, 23:13 nin

xXBatmanXx wrote on Jul 17, 2013, 23:05:
nin wrote on Jul 17, 2013, 22:32:
xXBatmanXx wrote on Jul 17, 2013, 22:25:
This is one of the best gaming years I can remember in recent history. Lots of big games that actually matter this fall.

Was it 2011 where we got SR3 and DX:HR? We might actually top it, not only with games, but the sheer entertainment of the console war (thanks MS!)...

GTA5, SR4, Bioshock, Shadowrun Returns, Blood Dragon...hopefully ROTT is good as well. Can't seem to find Steam's "coming soon" list in the middle of the summer sale. Assassins Pirate Creed and Arkham Origins should hopefully be good (though Origins being a different dev team is a little worrying).

Throw Watch Dogs in there.

I'll throw it in the "hopeful" pile with ROTT, AC and Origins...If they can really pull off what they're attempting, it'll be amazing. IF.

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

8. Re: Saints Row IV Johnny Gat Trailer Jul 17, 2013, 23:05 xXBatmanXx

nin wrote on Jul 17, 2013, 22:32:
This is one of the best gaming years I can remember in recent history. Lots of big games that actually matter this fall.

Was it 2011 where we got SR3 and DX:HR? We might actually top it, not only with games, but the sheer entertainment of the console war (thanks MS!)...

GTA5, SR4, Bioshock, Shadowrun Returns, Blood Dragon...hopefully ROTT is good as well. Can't seem to find Steam's "coming soon" list in the middle of the summer sale. Assassins Pirate Creed and Arkham Origins should hopefully be good (though Origins being a different dev team is a little worrying).

Throw Watch Dogs in there.

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad

7. Re: Saints Row IV Johnny Gat Trailer Jul 17, 2013, 22:32 nin

6. Re: Saints Row IV Johnny Gat Trailer Jul 17, 2013, 22:25 xXBatmanXx

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad

5. Re: Saints Row IV Johnny Gat Trailer Jul 17, 2013, 20:53 Cutter

America! Fuck yeah! Comin' again to save the motherfuckin' day!

James Woods: Oh that's fun. That sounds like you had a fun time. Where would I fit in with the fun time, huh? Where does James Woods fit into the fun?

4. Re: Saints Row IV Johnny Gat Trailer Jul 17, 2013, 20:47 NKD

Beamer wrote on Jul 17, 2013, 20:28:
Can't hear - do we know who's voicing him?
Though I think any voice actor could probably make him awesome.

They screwed up significantly with SR3, nice to see them reversing. Gat was always the best part of the story!

Daniel Dae Kim is back.

If you don't like where gaming is heading, stop giving your money to the people who are taking it in that direction.

3. Re: Saints Row IV Johnny Gat Trailer Jul 17, 2013, 20:28 Beamer

Can't hear - do we know who's voicing him?
Though I think any voice actor could probably make him awesome.

They screwed up significantly with SR3, nice to see them reversing. Gat was always the best part of the story!

-------------
Music for the discerning:
http://www.deathwishinc.com
http://www.hydrahead.com
http://www.painkillerrecords.com

2. Re: Saints Row IV Johnny Gat Trailer Jul 17, 2013, 20:22 nin

Short of "free" can this game get any more awesome?!

1. Re: Saints Row IV Johnny Gat Trailer Jul 17, 2013, 20:10 NKD

Fuck yeah!  

If you don't like where gaming is heading, stop giving your money to the people who are taking it in that direction.

11 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo