Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Evening Patches

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: Evening Patches Jul 16, 2013, 04:48 Moog

Worst F2P game I've tried!

Repetitititive doesn't come close to describing the appalling gameplay!

Grind is too terse a word to adequately convey the mechanics!

Firefall may have its faults but at least it's fun from the start and you get to try a variety of classes/frames and weapony etc.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: Evening Patches Jul 16, 2013, 03:50 Flatline

eRe4s3r wrote on Jul 16, 2013, 00:43:
Played it a bit.. got repetitive as hell though

Amen. The grind was unbelievable too. Everything is drop % rates, and not very good at that. I played 20-30 hours and never assembled enough drops to build a new warframe- I was stuck with the one I used from the beginning of the game.

Apparently, there are particular missions you have to grind 20-30 times *each* at around 30 minutes per mission in order to get enough kit for a warframe (and you have to succeed at the mission, logging after looting loses you the loot). And there's like 4 or 5 parts to a warframe. So you're looking at 100 hours or so of grinding.

There were moments that were fun, but you hit walls really, really fast that you either grind forever or pull your wallet out and pay for. Which is why it blows. The last 5 hours or so of Warframe before I uninstalled it were so unimaginably tedious because I had stopped actually improving as a character- I could only grind until I had enough mats to unlock a new weapon (which was necessary because they kept nerfing weapons) so I could start doing stuff again.

2. Re: Evening Patches Jul 16, 2013, 00:43 eRe4s3r

Played it a bit.. got repetitive as hell though  

1. Re: Evening Patches Jul 15, 2013, 22:29 jdreyer

Is anyone playing Warframe?  

"Microsoft is the absent minded parent of PC gaming" - Verno

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo