Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Evening Metaverse

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: Evening Metaverse Jul 12, 2013, 05:28 Julio

Cutter wrote on Jul 12, 2013, 00:59:
Zackly. There's no reason everyone shouldn't have unlimited fiber for $20 a month. I'd go far as to say the gubment should make it mandatory by declaring it an essential service.

I'm in. It's too bad that governments pour all their money into useless projects including their pockets, but won't fund fiber everywhere. Not really capitalism when you can't actually buy fiber if you want it.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: Evening Metaverse Jul 12, 2013, 00:59 Cutter

Zackly. There's no reason everyone shouldn't have unlimited fiber for $20 a month. I'd go far as to say the gubment should make it mandatory by declaring it an essential service.

"The South will boogie again!" - Disco Stu

2. Re: Evening Metaverse Jul 11, 2013, 23:59 Tom

Uh huh... because who needs backbones right?  

1. Re: Evening Metaverse Jul 11, 2013, 22:49 Creston

How about instead of speeding up fiber, we come up with a way to make it cheap to deploy to every household, fellas?

1GB is plenty fast (and that's not even the limit of fiber's speed anyway.) It's the fact that I can't fucking GET IT (even after I offered Cox to pay for the installation out of my own pocket,) that's bothering me.

Creston

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo