Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Evening Patches

View
7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

7. Re: Evening Patches Jul 14, 2013, 16:34 Ant

SpectralMeat wrote on Jul 11, 2013, 09:06:
Euro Truck Simulator 2 version 1.4.1.
That's awesome!
This game is my guilty pleasure. It is quiet relaxing and entertaining at the same time.
Haha, would you drive a truck in real life? [grin]

Ant @ The Ant Farm: http://antfarm.ma.cx and Ant's Quality Foraged Links: http://aqfl.net ...
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

6. Re: Evening Patches Jul 11, 2013, 09:06 SpectralMeat

Euro Truck Simulator 2 version 1.4.1.
That's awesome!
This game is my guilty pleasure. It is quiet relaxing and entertaining at the same time.

Steam: SpectralMeat

5. Re: Evening Patches Jul 11, 2013, 03:55 Jerykk

Cutter wrote on Jul 11, 2013, 03:21:
Jerykk wrote on Jul 11, 2013, 02:04:
Full Blood Dragon game? When was that announced?

Whilst I don't think it's confirmed, it's been implied, and Ubisoft has said they're quite happy with the response critically and saleswise. Still, I'll bet dollars to donuts it's a given at this point.

I wouldn't be so sure about that. Blood Dragon was basically just a reskin of FC3, so I'm pretty sure it had a relatively small budget. Given the smaller budget, it was much easier to make a profit (which is why Ubisoft is happy). However, turn it into a full AAA game and you're dealing with significantly larger budget, making it much harder to become profitable. I don't think Ubisoft is willing to take that risk.

No, I think the relative success of Gunslinger and Blood Dragon means that Ubisoft will just continue investing in smaller, lower-budget games, which is fine by me. The big publishers have largely abandoned that segment of the market up until now and variety is always a good thing.

4. Re: Evening Patches Jul 11, 2013, 03:21 Cutter

Jerykk wrote on Jul 11, 2013, 02:04:

Whilst I don't think it's confirmed, it's been implied, and Ubisoft has said they're quite happy with the response critically and saleswise. Still, I'll bet dollars to donuts it's a given at this point.

"Nobody wants to be nobody in America. Ed is the apotheosis of a prevailing American syndrome. It used to be that someone became famous because they were special. Now people are considered special just for being famous. Fame, itself, is its own virtue.

3. Re: Evening Patches Jul 11, 2013, 02:04 Jerykk

2. Re: Evening Patches Jul 10, 2013, 20:11 Cutter

Cab hardly wait to see what they do for the full Blood Dragon game hehe.

"Nobody wants to be nobody in America. Ed is the apotheosis of a prevailing American syndrome. It used to be that someone became famous because they were special. Now people are considered special just for being famous. Fame, itself, is its own virtue.

1. Re: Evening Patches Jul 10, 2013, 19:38 nin

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon updated. Adds garrison reset option.

Oh, fucking AWESOME!

http://store.nin.com/index.php?cPath=10

7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo