Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Evening Legal Briefs

View
7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

7. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Jul 11, 2013, 11:11 RollinThundr

Drazula wrote on Jul 11, 2013, 09:34:
C'mon guys. Everyone is trying to make a buck. It is the nature of business that the bigger you get, the more of a scumbag you become.

I dunno I think in Jobs case he made it pretty apparent he was a douchebag all along even before all the success.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

6. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Jul 11, 2013, 09:34 Drazula

C'mon guys. Everyone is trying to make a buck. It is the nature of business that the bigger you get, the more of a scumbag you become.  

5. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Jul 11, 2013, 08:55 RollinThundr

Prez wrote on Jul 10, 2013, 20:26:
"Jobs's purchase of an e-book for $14.99 at the Launch, and his explanation to a reporter that day that Amazon's $9.99 price for the same book would be irrelevant because soon all prices will "be the same" is further evidence that Apple understood and intended that Amazon's ability to set retail prices would soon be eliminated."

Yeah, Steve Jobs was such a nice guy - so glad everyone fell over themselves stroking his dead pecker about what a great guy he was when he fell out. Bastard.

I didn't, I was cheering when that piece of shit douchebag dropped dead.

4. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Jul 11, 2013, 05:18 Julio

They should take all of Apple's money and distribute it equally to every consumer who has an ereader. Then dig up Jobs and sell his corpse for more cash to distribute.  

3. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Jul 10, 2013, 20:36 Cutter

And of course none of these fuckers from Apple, the world's evilest corporation, will ever go to jail and the fine will be a slap on the wrist, right? Millions of poor people in prison for years on BS charges and those motherfuckers just walk between the raindrops.

"The South will boogie again!" - Disco Stu

2. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Jul 10, 2013, 20:26 Prez

"Jobs's purchase of an e-book for $14.99 at the Launch, and his explanation to a reporter that day that Amazon's $9.99 price for the same book would be irrelevant because soon all prices will "be the same" is further evidence that Apple understood and intended that Amazon's ability to set retail prices would soon be eliminated."

Yeah, Steve Jobs was such a nice guy - so glad everyone fell over themselves stroking his dead pecker about what a great guy he was when he fell out. Bastard.

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
- Mahatma Gandhi

1. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Jul 10, 2013, 19:55 Creston

Awwww, poor poor Apple. Your BS "We're stunned by these allegations" defense didn't work? Maybe because prosecution had hard evidence that Jobs was fixing prices with all the major publishers?

Burn in fucking hell, you fucking bastards. I hope you get a 200 billion dollar fucking settlement levied against your ass.

Creston

7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo