Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

7 Days to Die Video

The 7 Days to Die website now offers this trailer with about 15 minutes of gameplay from this survival/crafting game. Here's a description:

An open world, voxel-based, sandbox game blending the best elements of FPS, Survival Horror, RPG and Tower Defense style games. "Seven Days to Die" looks to carve out its own space giving gamers what they really want with a unique combination of combat, crafting, exploration, and character growth. It's not just Survival Horror anymore its "Survival Horde."

View
9 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

9. Re: 7 Days to Die Video Jul 6, 2013, 07:27 Redmask

Gameplay doesn't look very deep or fun, game looks rough as hell. He should have waited a bit longer.  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

8. Re: 7 Days to Die Video Jul 6, 2013, 06:06 Moog

I pre-ordered this the day it was announced and am very much looking forward to playing it but that was a disappointing movie - they really should have shown off some of the building and crafting side of the game.  

7. Re: 7 Days to Die Video Jul 6, 2013, 06:05 Prez

Not writing it off completely, but Jesus the game looks clunky as hell in the video.  

Goodbye my Monte boy. May you rest in the peace you never knew in life.

6. Re: 7 Days to Die Video Jul 6, 2013, 03:50 jdreyer

Has potential, but needs some work still. Also, what are the crafting/building mechanics/abilities?  

"It's just a bunch of mystic bovine scatology to me." - 1badmf

5. Re: 7 Days to Die Video Jul 6, 2013, 02:22 SlimRam

Whoa, these devs MUST be reading my mind! Incredible, I mean JUST the other day I was thinking: "Ya know, you just NEVER SEE games or movies with zombies in them...BRILLIANT!"

This comment was edited on Jul 6, 2013, 04:35.

"Angels with silver wings, shouldn't know suffering, I wish I could take the pain for you

If God has a master plan, that only He understands, I hope it's your eyes He's seeing through"

Depeche Mode - Precious

4. Re: 7 Days to Die Video Jul 6, 2013, 01:53 Steele Johnson

Minecraft meets zombie shooter. Pretty good programming achievement, but gameplay seems, eh.  

3. Re: 7 Days to Die Video Jul 6, 2013, 00:37 Silicon Avatar

Sometimes when indies make a trailer they need to remember that they are supposed to be showing off features not just running around.

Cube World is going to be the next Minecraft.

2. Re: 7 Days to Die Video Jul 5, 2013, 23:27 netnerd85

lol, well I WAS interested... that's just nasty. Looks like a very boring zombie game with nothing special about it. Where is the building?

Meanwhile, CUBE WORLD is AWESOME!

1. Re: 7 Days to Die Video Jul 5, 2013, 21:28 ItBurn

That actually looked pretty awesome. I mean, animations suck and it's really simple, but the gameplay looks great.  

9 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo