Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Tech Bits

View
9 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

9. Re: Morning Tech Bits Jul 4, 2013, 12:13 eRe4s3r

But it isn't just I7's if you look at the list you can also see I5 listed in between I7's.. which makes you wonder wtf kind of crazy engine issue this game has.  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

8. Re: Morning Tech Bits Jul 4, 2013, 00:37 xXBatmanXx

On top of that, the public is saying via their legislators here in MN that they don't want plate scanners (to find stolen vehs) or cameras...sooo.....yea....

And that is what insurance is for, getting your car stolen isn't really that big of a deal. Also, if you own a Honda, then expect your veh to get stolen, and enjoy paying 1.5x what everyone else pays for insurance.

Buy from GreenManGaming? Use this, we both get $2.00 - http://www.greenmangaming.com/?gmgr=purutuwi

7. Re: Morning Tech Bits Jul 4, 2013, 00:10 xXBatmanXx

Cutter wrote on Jul 3, 2013, 14:00:
What a great comment! Lol!

You scumbags!

When people call you up asking what you are doing about their stolen cars, you tell them you are too busy because you are sitting in an air conditioned office listening for gunshots that occur once a day maybe?

I and the other 5000 people a month in my area who have their cars stolen and who pay your salaries would be much happier if you manned video surveillance cameras of the roads watching for our stolen cars to drive by.

But I guess that would be a busy all day job, as opposed to goofing off for hours waiting for that one gunshot a day to be reported?

What a moron. Not that many cars are stolen, and in Minneapolis alone, their shot spot system detects over 100 a week...they don't have that many stolen cars....

And then, if thsoe cameras were used for that, I am sure he would have a problem shortly after that with "big brother". People are idiots.

Buy from GreenManGaming? Use this, we both get $2.00 - http://www.greenmangaming.com/?gmgr=purutuwi

6. Re: Morning Tech Bits Jul 3, 2013, 19:49 Julio

Why would the windows store care about quality? Windows 8 doesn't have quality either. It's all about maxing the number of apps.  

5. Re: Morning Tech Bits Jul 3, 2013, 14:40 jdreyer

theglaze wrote on Jul 3, 2013, 10:05:
we aren't convinced its visuals warrant that kind of GPU power.

ditto

I thought it was just my setup, but looks like CoH2 performance is unacceptable for everyone. According to these benches, a $1000 rig can't churn out more than 30FPS on max settings @ 1080P? That's unacceptable for the PC platform.

There have been a couple large updates already, and one would hope they'll make the code more efficient once they fix the game breaking issues.

Right, not only is it super slow for the graphics it has by a factor of about 2 or 3, but they didn't even bother supporting multiple GPUs. Yup, your SLI or Crossfire setup won't use more than one of your cards.

"Microsoft is the absent minded parent of PC gaming" - Verno

4. Re: Morning Tech Bits Jul 3, 2013, 14:00 Cutter

What a great comment! Lol!

You scumbags!

When people call you up asking what you are doing about their stolen cars, you tell them you are too busy because you are sitting in an air conditioned office listening for gunshots that occur once a day maybe?

I and the other 5000 people a month in my area who have their cars stolen and who pay your salaries would be much happier if you manned video surveillance cameras of the roads watching for our stolen cars to drive by.

But I guess that would be a busy all day job, as opposed to goofing off for hours waiting for that one gunshot a day to be reported?

"Bye weeks? Bronko Nagurski didn't get no bye weeks, and now he's deadů Well, maybe they're a good thing." - Moe

3. Re: Morning Tech Bits Jul 3, 2013, 12:24 Beamer

eRe4s3r wrote on Jul 3, 2013, 10:30:
Notice how the I7 completely and UTTERLY destroys AMD cpu's in this benchmark.... a very curious result.

I7s almost always obliterate AMD cpus. AMD doesn't fare well over $150 or $200ish.

-------------
Music for the discerning:
http://www.deathwishinc.com
http://www.hydrahead.com
http://www.painkillerrecords.com

2. Re: Morning Tech Bits Jul 3, 2013, 10:30 eRe4s3r

Notice how the I7 completely and UTTERLY destroys AMD cpu's in this benchmark.... a very curious result.  

1. Re: Morning Tech Bits Jul 3, 2013, 10:05 theglaze

we aren't convinced its visuals warrant that kind of GPU power.

ditto

I thought it was just my setup, but looks like CoH2 performance is unacceptable for everyone. According to these benches, a $1000 rig can't churn out more than 30FPS on max settings @ 1080P? That's unacceptable for the PC platform.

There have been a couple large updates already, and one would hope they'll make the code more efficient once they fix the game breaking issues.

9 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo