Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Evening Legal Briefs

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Jul 3, 2013, 01:14 Cutter

Placid wrote on Jul 3, 2013, 01:07:
He was found guilty of identity theft and felony hacking.

I think the sentence its good in that it might deter others from thinking its fine to steal other peoples information.

Hacking? They never hacked into anything and I don't see where they stole anyone's identity.

James Woods: Oh that's fun. That sounds like you had a fun time. Where would I fit in with the fun time, huh? Where does James Woods fit into the fun?
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Jul 3, 2013, 01:07 Placid

He was found guilty of identity theft and felony hacking.

I think the sentence its good in that it might deter others from thinking its fine to steal other peoples information.

3. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Jul 2, 2013, 22:57 Cutter

Yeah, almost 4 years for what? Collecting freely available information? And bankers, traders, and politicians continue to rape and pilfer the country unabated. Violent revolution is needed.

James Woods: Oh that's fun. That sounds like you had a fun time. Where would I fit in with the fun time, huh? Where does James Woods fit into the fun?

2. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Jul 2, 2013, 22:26 wraithnix

All the guy did was gather some publicly available information and give it to a website. What this guy got, no matter what an asshole he happens to be, is a fucking disgrace of justice. AT&T got nothing for making a boatload of information public; they were the ones who should've been punished....a fine, at least.  

1. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Jul 2, 2013, 22:14 jdreyer

That's really a lot for what he did. Something is wrong when you can get more prison time for something like that than a lot of violent crimes.  

"It's just a bunch of mystic bovine scatology to me." - 1badmf

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo