Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

The Walking Dead: 400 Days Tomorrow

The Telltale Games website has release details on 400 Days, the new DLC for their episodic The Walking Dead game. The Windows and OS X PC editions will come tomorrow as part of a staggered schedule that begins with today's release of the DLC on PSN and will culminate a week from Thursday when the iOS edition comes out. This FAQ has details on this content and the explanation of why it's not included with season passes for the game, and word is they will be showing off some gameplay in a live stream on Twitch today at 3:00 pm EDT.

View
14 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

14. Re: The Walking Dead: 400 Days Tomorrow Jul 2, 2013, 19:11 Quinn

Epic surprise! Will dive into it the moment I come back from y vacation in Italy and Slovenia! Woo!

Too bad no Clementine. But I hope S2 will be about her and how my Lee raised her.

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

13. Re: The Walking Dead: 400 Days Tomorrow Jul 2, 2013, 16:33 Umbragen

Free if you bought the original directly from Telltale!

I like free.

12. Re: The Walking Dead: 400 Days Tomorrow Jul 2, 2013, 15:37 Fantaz

The Walking Dead is such a fucking awesome game series... Telltale Games definitely surprised us on this one. Looking forward to 400 Days!  

11. Re: The Walking Dead: 400 Days Tomorrow Jul 2, 2013, 14:43 nin

ok...

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

10. Re: The Walking Dead: 400 Days Tomorrow Jul 2, 2013, 14:39 ItBurn

qsto wrote on Jul 2, 2013, 14:22:
ItBurn wrote on Jul 2, 2013, 10:49:
It won't save my progress after I finish episodes... So all my choices aren't kept. DON'T try to help me debug this, I've spent a lot of time on that myself, even with support and I refuse to spend more on it.

Just create a symlink from The Walking Dead\Pack\default\prefs.prop to Documents\Telltale Games\The Walking Dead\prefs.prop and enjoy the game...

Go f*** yourself

9. Re: The Walking Dead: 400 Days Tomorrow Jul 2, 2013, 14:22 qsto

It won't save my progress after I finish episodes... So all my choices aren't kept. DON'T try to help me debug this, I've spent a lot of time on that myself, even with support and I refuse to spend more on it.

Just create a symlink from The Walking Dead\Pack\default\prefs.prop to Documents\Telltale Games\The Walking Dead\prefs.prop and enjoy the game...

8. Re: The Walking Dead: 400 Days Tomorrow Jul 2, 2013, 14:08 Parias

Yeah - there were a couple of technical issues, but I'm surprised at all the negativity being thrown at this game... all said and done, it was one of the best and most compelling adventure games I had played in awhile. From my own experience I thankfully didn't run into all that many issues either.

I understand how problems with the save-carryover system would have been extremely frustrating though - I just feel compelled to put some additional words down that the series wasn't ALL terrible - quite the opposite in fact.

7. Re: The Walking Dead: 400 Days Tomorrow Jul 2, 2013, 13:42 jimnms

I only had one problem in the whole game series. It was in episode 2 I think, at the hotel. I thought I knew what I needed to do, but couldn't figure out to "tell" the game to do it. After several minutes of frustration I turned on the "cheat" that shows the click zones. It turned out that what I was trying to do was the right thing, but the click zone for what I was trying to do was not centered on the object I was trying to click (i.e. it was below and to the right of the object).  

Steam Profile

6. Re: The Walking Dead: 400 Days Tomorrow Jul 2, 2013, 12:05 Mad Max RW

coldcut wrote on Jul 2, 2013, 10:27:
ItBurn wrote on Jul 2, 2013, 10:04:
I still can't play the game because of unfixed game breaking bugs.
What bug was it for you? I had problems in Episode 2, when I had to get a zombie off the back of the truck (can't remember correctly). The game just told me "push him off" or so, but none of the buttons and anything worked. After 5-10 tries I was so frustrated that I didn't pick up the game ever since. This was after going the "unusual" route of saving the guy instead of the girl, in that case she would just have blown the zombie away with her gun, as I saw in a YT let's play.

God dammit that is the exact problem I ran into playing last night and rage quit after trying for a couple hours to track down something I thought I missed.

The Walking Dead would have been so much better as a traditional Lucas Arts style point and click adventure. How you control movement and looking around is so clunky and wrong for this style of game.

5. Re: The Walking Dead: 400 Days Tomorrow Jul 2, 2013, 11:09 El Pit

The episodes are AWESOME. In my opinion much better than the tv series.  
Consoles? I owned two: a Pong clone and an Atari 2600. And that's it.

4. Re: The Walking Dead: 400 Days Tomorrow Jul 2, 2013, 10:57 Sacrifice

I had the same problem going from episode 4 to episode 5. It made for a disappointing conclusion to a great game.

"In questions about good and bad, we ought not to follow the opinion of the many, but the opinion of the one who has understanding."

3. Re: The Walking Dead: 400 Days Tomorrow Jul 2, 2013, 10:49 ItBurn

coldcut wrote on Jul 2, 2013, 10:27:
What bug was it for you? I had problems in Episode 2, when I had to get a zombie off the back of the truck (can't remember correctly). The game just told me "push him off" or so, but none of the buttons and anything worked. After 5-10 tries I was so frustrated that I didn't pick up the game ever since. This was after going the "unusual" route of saving the guy instead of the girl, in that case she would just have blown the zombie away with her gun, as I saw in a YT let's play.

2. Re: The Walking Dead: 400 Days Tomorrow Jul 2, 2013, 10:27 coldcut

1. Re: The Walking Dead: 400 Days Tomorrow Jul 2, 2013, 10:04 ItBurn

14 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo