Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Just Cause 2 Multiplayer Beta Weekend

The Just Cause 2 Multiplayer website has word that another public beta test is underway for this modification that adds multiplayer mayhem to the existing mayhem in Just Cause 2, Avalanche Studios' open-world action game. They have patch notes on the most recent version 0.0.13 patch and instructions on how to participate in the testing, which runs through Monday. Thanks Blend Games.

View
8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

8. Re: Just Cause 2 Multiplayer Beta Weekend Jul 1, 2013, 17:13 Quinn

I'm playing it with M/KB and with no issues at all. Flying a jet might play better with a controller or joystick but that's kinda a universal fact regarding vehicles in games.

But I'm not trying to debate whether the game has good controls or not. It somehow obviously didn't suit you while it suits me perfectly fine, and that's fine ^^

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

7. Re: Just Cause 2 Multiplayer Beta Weekend Jul 1, 2013, 08:55 Xero

Quinn wrote on Jun 30, 2013, 13:13:
|oR|jonvall wrote on Jun 30, 2013, 13:06:
Xero wrote on Jun 30, 2013, 11:50:
I own the game and attempted to get into single player many times. The problem is that I feel like there are too many damn controls in the game. I never press the right button when I need it and the dual weapons is handled retarded.

I tried to play it also but, if I remember correctly, the controls just kinda sucked and it felt console'ish to me.

Honestly, and thereby sounding like an asshole, it seems you two just suck at the game then. Obviously.

JC2, for me, has great gameplay and although the dual-wielding took a few minutes to figure out properly, the rest of FEW controls are very easy to learn.

Sorry, maybe it was just too consolish for me and that was the problem. I'm not sure if your using a controller or not but I'm sure it's better suited to play with one for this particular game. Whatever though. I've played everything imaginable so I can have the right to say when I feel a game has sh!tty controls or not.

Currently playing: Skyrim

6. Re: Just Cause 2 Multiplayer Beta Weekend Jun 30, 2013, 19:42 DarkCntry

Fibrocyte wrote on Jun 30, 2013, 14:43:
My son and his friends play this on PS3 and PC and it is a great engine. However, the multiplayer has been being worked on for so damn long that it is becoming silly.

So damn long as a fan project, not an official one...you are aware of this, correct?

5. Re: Just Cause 2 Multiplayer Beta Weekend Jun 30, 2013, 14:43 Fibrocyte

Quinn wrote on Jun 30, 2013, 13:13:
I own the game and attempted to get into single player many times. The problem is that I feel like there are too many damn controls in the game. I never press the right button when I need it and the dual weapons is handled retarded.

I tried to play it also but, if I remember correctly, the controls just kinda sucked and it felt console'ish to me.

Honestly, and thereby sounding like an asshole, it seems you two just suck at the game then. Obviously.

JC2, for me, has great gameplay and although the dual-wielding took a few minutes to figure out properly, the rest of FEW controls are very easy to learn.

My son and his friends play this on PS3 and PC and it is a great engine. However, the multiplayer has been being worked on for so damn long that it is becoming silly.

4. Re: Just Cause 2 Multiplayer Beta Weekend Jun 30, 2013, 13:13 Quinn

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

3. Re: Just Cause 2 Multiplayer Beta Weekend Jun 30, 2013, 13:06 |oR|jonvall

2. Re: Just Cause 2 Multiplayer Beta Weekend Jun 30, 2013, 11:50 Xero

Currently playing: Skyrim

1. Re: Just Cause 2 Multiplayer Beta Weekend Jun 30, 2013, 02:20 wraithnix

I played the last beta weekend, and had a seriously good time. This mod is awesome! Totally got me back into JC2.  

8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo